Here you are submitting a Notice of Complaint in relation to alleged defamatory content.
Please make sure you fill in all the input field forms correctly and sign it with your real name
and surname otherwise we may not be able to investigate it. We may to contact you to
clarify details of your claim and to verify your identity.
Name of business:
Plumb 'N' Heat Ltd
Yell.com page on which the listing is the subject of your complaint:
Review that you believe is false or otherwise defamatory:
* We phoned Chris this morning and he very kindly fitted us into his very busy day's schedule by coming to us late this afternoon (it is Friday - most people would want to go home);
* Chris carried out numerous tests and took considerable time to ensure the problem could be fully identified rather than making a quick guess;
* Chris has a great way of talking to you to ensure you understand the information he is giving you and his manner makes you feel comfortable in asking questions and discussing the issue;
* Chris is very respectful of your home and works in a tidy clean way causing minimum disruption;
* Chris is completely honest and will not try to sell you something that you do not necessarily need;
* Chris is professional in every way and we now have his number in my phone in case of any future plumbing/gas problems as he would certainly be our first person to call.
A review will be removed if it breaches our Reviews Policy; our Conditions of Use; or, because a user
fails to validate their feedback with us. A Notice of Complaint is only required where you believe the
review contains defamatory content. To report a review for any other reason, please select any other
option in the menu above and submit your request.
To proceed with your complaint in accordance with the Defamation Act, we will need specific
information from you in regards to the review you are reporting. You will be submitting a Notice of
Complaint to us.
Warning: Please carefully consider the fact before making a claim (and take legal advice, if no doubt), as
any false, misleading or inaccurate information provided by you, may expose you to liability.
We will get back to you within 2 working days of submitting your request.
A negative review is not something that can be reported, but it can be managed.
Please see below our guidance and advice when it comes to negative reviews.
Turning a negative review into positive
Don't panic if you receive a negative review about your business. It's not necessarily a bad thing, when handled in the right way.
Click here for examples of responding to negative reviews
Managing negative reviews
The most powerful way to take control of your online reputation is to respond to
all reviews as the official business owner. Take the opportunity to read through
the below advice before you reply.
Where a mistake has taken place
When you have a disagreement on event
Please log in to respond to reviews as the official business owner
Click here for more information on reviews
Examples of responding to negative reviews
Did you know?
69% of consumers who raise issues are more likely to return to the business if the issues are resolved quickly and efficiently*
*Critical Research 2017
Manage your reviews on the go 24/7 with our `Yell for Business` customer app, available on iPhone and Android.