Twickenham Health Care
Complete care for your feet
88 Heath Rd, Twickenham, TW1 4BW Directionshttps://www.yell.com/biz/twickenham-health-care-twickenham-312428/#view=map
Why Choose Us?
Foot Clinic - Podiatry; Gait analysis; Chiropody - Specialists in the treatment of skin & nail conditions like verrucas and fungus As well as musculoskeletal pain like fasciitis
Alan & Jennifer Juriansz started the practice over 30 years ago. They both graduated from The London Foot Hospital School of Podiatric Medicine, Isabella Juriansz, Eleanor Beaumont and Alex Townsend also work at the clinic. They are all HCPC registered podiatrists.
A wide range of treatments are available to ensure effective treatment of foot health problems including
- skin problems like corns, callouses, verrucas, warts, athletes foot, cracked heels, blisters and ulcers
- nail problems like fungal nails, ingrown toenails, distorted and discoloured nails
- musculoskeletal problems causing pain or discomfort in the feet and or the legs like plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, anterior knee pain, shin splints, and iliotibial band syndrome.
The practice is accredited with the British College of Podiatry
And the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists
We use the latest treatments and techniques including Swift microwave therapy for verrucas and warts, Clearanail micro penetration for fungal nails, Ultrasound therapy for soft tissue injury and bio mechanical assessment and orthotics for functional problems. Surgery is also available for severe recurring ingrowing toe nails.
All the consulting rooms are on the ground floor.
Products & Services
Verruca & Wart removal - cryotherapy
Resistant warts - Swift microwave therapy
Callous & Corn removal
Fungal & Flakey skin treatment
Cracked Heels repaired
Fungal Nails cleared with Clearanail
Clearanail - controlled micro penetration
Ingrowing nail edges removed
Painless Toe nail surgery
Distorted nails repaired
MUSCLE & JOINT PAIN
Foot Orthotic supports
- The College of Podiatry Accredited Practice
- Health & Care Professions Council
- The College of Podiatry
- The Society of Chiropodists & Podiatrists