SWAP Internal Audit Services
Assuring - Improving - Protecting
Abbey Manor Business Centre, Preston Rd, Yeovil, BA20 2EN Directionshttps://www.yell.com/biz/swap-internal-audit-services-yeovil-8853558/#view=map
Why Choose Us?
SWAP Internal Audit Services are excellent value for money offering first-rate quality at an affordable price.
SWAP is a well established not for profit organisation that focuses on internal audit but also offers a variety of independent business improvement and assurance services designed to help all public sector entities achieve their goals.
It has built up an enviable reputation since it began in 2005, committed to high quality service at an affordable price. As well as receiving accolade for our innovative approaches, they work with their collaborative professional networks to share knowledge and support the delivery of better public services across the UK.
Their success means they have grown to 24 Partners with almost 70 staff across 8 counties. They are proud to be the largest partnership of their type in the UK and became a not for profit company limited by guarantee in 2013.
Their history and corporate structure means they retain core public sector values and understand their customer's aspirations and operating environments.
They foster a collaborative approach with others to support improvement for the mutual benefit of everyone.
They stand out because they apply their knowledge and experience of local government in a way that incorporates the efficiency and dynamism of a private sector entity.
Their partners and clients benefit through:
• Financial Savings over prior arrangements
• Sharing of best practice, risk and insight (both within the partnership and beyond.)
• Improved access to technical expertise (ICT and Fraud)
• Access to an experienced workforce across a wide range of services.
• Signiﬁcant increases in productivity and quality over prior arrangements
• Improved development opportunities for Staff
SWAP offers a full range of services ranging from full partnership to one off contracts and have been externally assessed as meeting the Institute of Internal Auditors International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
Products & Services
Internal Control Review
Budget and Cashflow Review
Tender and Procurement Review
Skills Set Review and Gap Analysis
Facilities Management Review
Value for Money Review
Project Management Reviews
IT Database Review
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
System Implementation Reviews
Support for Your Audit Team
- Public Finance Innovation Awards: Innovation in Internal Audit 2017 - Winner
- The MJ Awards: Excellence In Governance And Scrutiny 2017 - Finalist
- ICSA Awards: Governance Project Of The Year 2017 - Finalist
- Audit And Risk Awards: Outstanding Team Financial Services 2017 - Finalist
- Chartered Internal Auditor, Certificate (Chartered Institute Of Internal Auditors)