Stuart Brown Oil Fired Boiler Services
The Boiler Specialist
11 Hazeldene Drive, Bushmills, BT57 8RA Directionshttps://www.yell.com/biz/stuart-brown-oil-fired-boiler-services-bushmills-8848049/#view=map
Your local heating engineer offering a professional, friendly & reliable service at competitive rates
Fully qualified & insured OFTEC 101 trained service engineer with 8 years experience in the oil industry working on a range of makes & models: Grant, Warmflow, Firebird, Turco, Wallstar plus many more
Boiler Servicing, Breakdowns & Repairs
- New Oil Boiler Installations/replacements (FREE no obligation quotes)
- New oil Tanks installed & existing tanks relocated
- System flushing
- Efficiency/carbon monoxide testing using a calibrated analyser including detailed printout
- Using a fully stocked van the majority of faults can be repaired there & then to avoid any return visits
Oil boiler service includes:
- Burner removed, nozzle (jet) replaced, air intake cleaned & refitted
- Boiler dismantled, combustion chamber cleaned & reassembled
- All electrical burner components tested (capacitor, photocell & electrical connections)
- Oil tank filter removed, cleaned & refitted
- Oil pump pressure set as per manufacturers specification
- Seals, gaskets & hoses visually inspected & renewed if needed
- Flue gases analysed & adjusted accordingly (carbon monoxide & efficiency) complete with a detailed printout
Based on the North Coast I serve the following areas: Aghadowey Bushmills Cloughmills Coleraine Ballymoney Ballycastle Castlerock Castleroe Dervock Garvagh Portballintrae Portrush Portstewart and further afield
Products & Services
Central Heating Boilers
Central Heating Equipment
Central Heating Installation
Central Heating Pumps
Central Heating Repairs
Central Heating Services
Central Heating Supplies
Oil Boiler Servicing
Oil Boiler Servicing, Breakdown & Repairs
Oil Fired Heating Equipment
Oil Heating Engineers
Pipes and Fittings
- Federation Of Small Businesses
The Oil fired central heating system was original to house and in dire need of overhaul.
The boiler was unsafe and not really working, the oil tank was on it's last legs the time clock was also 35 years old and in need of updating. The radiator system was no doubt clogged up and one radiator which was showing signs of internal corrosion needed replacement.
Stuart and his team addressed all these issues, installing a new external condenser boiler, new oil tank, new time clock, new radiator and power flushed the whole system.
Stuart was very efficient, knowledgeable and methodical with his work.
He got the job done within the planned time frame to high standard and with good attention to detail.
Stuart was punctual, tidy with his work and communicated all the planned tasks and prices with me very clearly.
Very professional service. Would definitely recommend.