St Ann's Building Supplies
Unit 4 Bentalls Close, Southend-On-Sea, SS2 5PT Directionshttps://www.yell.com/biz/st-ann-s-building-supplies-southend-on-sea-8497103/#view=map
A long history of local customer satisfaction ...
St Ann ’s has become Southend’s no.1 choice for lightside and heavyside builders’ supplies, tools, bathrooms, showers, sinks and taps.
The first shop in Anns Road, which opened for business in 1895, was founded by William Henry Sharpe, who originally traded as a glazier.
The name was changed from W.H. Sharpe to
St Ann’s in 1908.
The company has changed beyond recognition since the days when our shops displayed ranges of cast iron baths, our deliveries were made by horse-drawn vehicles, and our factory processed sheet materials using belt-driven machinery.
We are now better equipped than ever to offer customers, both new and
those who have remained loyal over many decades, the very latest products and a fast and efficient service respected throughout the industry. In a world crowded with retail parks and faceless wholesalers we remain proudly independent and customer focussed.
Products & Services
sand & gravel suppliers
wooden sheet material supplies