Top rated local Electrician
19 Dane Heights Dane Close, Seaford, BN25 1EA Directionshttps://www.yell.com/biz/seaford-electrical-seaford-9205359/#view=map
Why Choose Us?
professional electrical services
A reliable Seaford based electrical contractor, offering a full range of domestic and commercial electrical services to meet your needs throughout East Sussex, including emergency call-outs 24/7. Friendly, professional, and customer focussed, we undertake jobs of all sizes and deliver a safe, high quality standard of electrical work. Work is completed efficiently to customer requirements leaving everything clean and tidy.
Michael Mullins Electrician Ltd is highly experienced, fully qualified and NICEIC accredited, ensuring that all work is completed to current regulations. East Sussex County Council (ESCC) trading standards approved, including a CRB check. Highly recommended for workmanship, trustworthiness and value for money. Don’t take our work for it, check out our Facebook and Checkatrade page!
We believe in personal development as well as helping our local community, so we offer apprenticeships in collaboration with JTL training provider; you cannot beat on-the-job training, alongside college. All work is inspected by our testing specialist, ensuring excellent standards. We are of course fully insured, and guarantees of work are provided.
Michael Mullins Electrician Ltd work in Seaford, Bishopstone, Denton, Alfriston, Glynde, Firle, Newhaven, Peacehaven, Tarring Neville, South Heighton, East Dean, Eastbourne, Polegate, Hailsham, Lewes, Uckfield and throughout East Sussex.
public liability insurance up to £10 million.
Products & Services
24 HOUR ELECTRICIANS
ELECTRICAL INSPECTING AND TESTING
EMERGENCY LIGHTING INSTALLATIONS
FUSE BOX REWIRING
LANDLORD SAFETY CERTIFICATES
OUTDOOR ELECTRICAL WIRING
PART P REGISTERED
SECURITY LIGHTING INSTALLATION
- NICEIC Domestic Installer
- NICEIC Approved Contractor
- NICEIC Part P Registered
- Electrical Installation, Level 3 IVQ Advanced Diploma (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Electrical Installations (Buildings and Structures), Level 3 Diploma (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Electrotechnical Services (Electrical Maintenance), Level 3 NVQ Diploma (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- The Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations, Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- The Design and Verification of Electrical Installations, Level 4 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- The Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations, Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
Fab lights fitted in our garden all automated
Will be using again for any other bits
I’ll be calling him back to do my kitchen in the summer