Ruth Shaw Consulting Ltd

An Extension of your Food Safety Team

10 Moor Valley Close, Sheffield, S20 5DZ

Why Choose Us?

Many Years Experience
Extensive Knowledge
Expert Advice

Business overview

Helping You Achieve Your Food Safety Goals

I offer an expert food safety consultancy service, delivering advice and support to small medium and large businesses. I cover all aspects of food safety, including understanding legislation, environmental health inspection preparation, council registration, preparing for audits, site visits, site set ups, pre-audits, and support with documentation.

I also offer comprehensive support in relation to SALSA, including full implementation (including site visits to make sure your premises is compliant) along with the provision of a SALSA documentation pack which fits the SALSA standard exactly, with 90% of the work already done, and I offer complete support in the implementation of the other 10% which is is specific to you and your products, so you can be certain that you and your business are totally compliant and legal.

Photos

Image of Ruth Shaw Consulting Ltd

Products & Services

Food Hygiene Training

Food Safety Consultancy

BRC Documentation

HACCP Documentation & Training

SALSA Documentation

Site Visits

Supplier Approval

EHO Inspection Preparation

Food Label Legal Compliance

Internal Auditing

SALSA Auditor & Mentor

Reviews

Ruth Shaw SALSA consultation for Fruits of the Forage.

5
Ruth is extremely thorough, professional and knowledgeable. Ruth was invaluable guiding me through attaining SALSA accreditation and I wasted far too much time trying to do it myself and with another consultant before I contacted Ruth. Whether its a food safety concern, labelling compliance check or HACCP plan review Ruth will work thoroughly and efficiently to give you the best value for money, she's worth every penny!

Bertie Thorneycroft

Operations Director - Fruits of the Forage
27 Mar 2021
Thanks Bert! Appreciated, and great to be working with you!
27 Mar 2021
Thanks Bert! Appreciated, and great to be working with you!
Cancel Update
1000 characters limit

Superb food safety consultant

5
I have worked with ruth since we started on our salsa journey 3 years ago and we’re setting up production in our unit. There is no way we could have achieved salsa without her. From training to template documents and every food safety query in between, Ruth has been pivotal to our system and growth. Always available and always helpful.
04 Jan 2021
Thank you for your kind words Sanjay! It’s great working with you!
04 Jan 2021
Thank you for your kind words Sanjay! It’s great working with you!
Cancel Update
1000 characters limit

Technical expertise

5
Ruth is a font of knowledge and a great resource for all your technical questions.
04 Jan 2021
Thanks Gavin. Great to work with you!
04 Jan 2021
Thanks Gavin. Great to work with you!
Cancel Update
1000 characters limit

Ruth is an honest and trustworthy and great at her work

5
Ruth is very thorough in her work and leaves no room for error. She is always ahead of her game. You will always get a lot more from Ruth then what your contract is. She is very approachable and kind. Always ready to help.
She is amazing at what she does and will go out of her way to find out information doe you.
Ruth is truly devoted and committed.
04 Jan 2021
Thank you Charu! Great to work with you!
04 Jan 2021
Thank you Charu! Great to work with you!
Cancel Update
1000 characters limit