Roberts Environmental Ltd
We help you understand your ground conditions.
21 Woodstock St, London, W1C 2AP Directionshttps://www.yell.com/biz/roberts-environmental-ltd-london-9120943/#view=map
Why Choose Us?
Roberts Environmental Ltd are experts in geo-environmental engineering, contaminated land risk management and the delivery of engineering and commercially focused solutions.
Roberts Environmental Limited deals with brownfield site assessment and the potential issues of contamination for investors and developers. Without suitable environmental due diligence this area can often be overlooked leading to costly risks and liabilities.
We have extensive expertise in the provision of consultancy advice to clients concerning the full range of environmental issues which include all aspects of land quality, due diligence auditing, site investigation and remediation project management. Our range of services includes:
• Phase I Desktop Geo-Environmental Assessments;
• Phase II Geo-Environmental Site Investigation and Risk Assessments:
• Environmetnal Due Diligence;
• Technical Due Diligence ESG Assessments;
• Environmental Development Monitoring;
• Remediation and Validation Strategies;
• Validation and Verification Reporting;
• Ground Gas Risk Assessments;
• BRE 365 Soakaways Assessments for Drainage Design;
• Abnormal Costing Exercise;
• Coal Mining Risk Assessments;
• Waste Classification Assessments;
• Agricultural Land Classifications;
• Third-Party Report Review.
We also undertake Flood Risk Assessments (FRA) and Site Waste Management Plans (SWMP) for both commercial and residential developments.
Products & Services
Flood Risk Surveys
Coal Mining Risk Assessment
BRE 365 Soakaway Assessment
Phase I Desktop Geo-Environmental Assessments
Ground Gas Risk Assessments
Waste Classification Assessments
Agricultural Land Classifications
Remediation and Validation Strategies
Validation and Verification Reporting
Environmental Due Diligence