60 Sinclair Drive, Park Farm Ind Est, Wellingborough, NN8 6UY Directionshttps://www.yell.com/biz/pallite-wellingborough-8363164/#view=map
Pallite is a range of lightweight, strong and recyclable paper products including pallets, layer pads, and collapsible pallet boxes (insulated options available).
Pallite® is a lightweight, strong and recyclable product range that includes pallets, layer pads, recyclable pallet feet and collapsible pallet boxes (including insulated options), available in standard or bespoke sizes.
As winners of The Northamptonshire Logistics Awards Innovation Award 2017, the range offers a genuine alternative to wood and plastic that is revolutionising the packaging industry by using a high density honeycomb, laminated with quality Kraft papers and combined with the latest core winding technologies.
A switch to Pallite means you can benefit from:
• No nails or splinters causing unwanted to damage to stock
• Chemical and infestation free pallets and pallet boxes, reducing risk of contamination to your products
• Major savings on air freight and fuel costs
• Reduced risk of injuries during handling due to its light weight, starting at around 6.5kg per pallet
• Capability to carry over 750kg per pallet in open-beamed racking, with a stacking strength of up to 7 tonnes
• Ability to recycle 100% of your pallets 100% recyclable after use
• ISPM15 Exemption – reducing import and export compliance costs
• Compatibility with automated systems – able to use on existing pallet conveyors
As a British company, all manufacturing is based right here in the UK - strategically and centrally located in Northamptonshire.
Want to know more? Contact us on 01933 283920 or visit www.pallite.co.uk