P & P Electrical Ltd
QUALIFIED APPROVED REGISTERED LOCAL ELECTRICIAN
Why Choose Us?
Qualified Approved Registered Local Electrician, Family Run Business, Over 30 Years Experience, Friendly Professional Service, No Job to Small, No Call Out Charge, Free Estimates.
Hello and welcome to P & P Electrical, Local Electrician in Crawley,
A family owned and run business in Crawley, West Sussex.
Having extensive knowledge of properties in and around Crawley and nearby area's as well.
Established in 1996 and this year, 2022, celebrating 26 years in business, with over 30 years’ experience in Electrical Installation.
We have an excellent reputation for professionalism, quality and reliability which is backed up registered and approved with the NAPIT (National Association of Professional Inspectors and Testers) and Checkatrade.
We care about the requirements of our customers which is a passion to us as people’s homes and business's premises deserve the utmost care and respect.
From initial contact, to completion of works, from fitting a pull switch, an extra light or socket to a new fuse board etc you can expect a friendly, clean and tidy service, Guaranteed and insured for 2 million pounds’ worth of cover, We fully welcome all electrical work's enquiries.
Call now! We would be happy to discuss your electrical requirements with Sensible Prices and Free Estimates.
Peter Tomsett, LCGI (ElecEng), EngTech, MIET
Products & Services
24 Hour Electricians
Additions & Alterations
Electrical Inspecting & Testing
Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR).
Electricians & Electrical Contractors
Electricians in Crawley
Fault Finding & Repairs
Fuse Box Rewiring
Landlord Safety Certificates
Part P Registered
Portable Appliance Testing
Security Lighting Installation
Home Security Alarm Systems
- TrustMark (7573)
- Competence Person Scheme (7573)
- NAPIT Registered (7573)
- The National Association of Professional Inspectors & Testers
- Institution Of Engineering And Technology
- Approving Electrical Installation Work in Dwellings in Compliance with Building Regulations, Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Electrical Installations (Buildings and Structures), Level 3 Diploma (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Installing,Testing and Ensuring Compliance of Electrical Installations in Dwellings, Level 3 Certificate (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- The Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations, Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Electrical Installation, Level 3 IVQ Advanced Diploma (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Requirements for Electrical Installation BS7671:June 2008 (2011), Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Installing Electrotechnical Systems and Equipment (Buildings, Structures and the Environment), Level 3 NVQ Diploma (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- The In-Service Inspections and Testing of Electrical Equipment (PAT), Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
Job well done5
the extractor fan in the bathroom had stopped working and Peter came and gave a quote which was
accepted, on the day the work started Peter arrived on time, went up in our very small loft fitted it all
in a short space of time. We are delighted with this company and would certainly use them again and recommend them with confidence.