Orange Box North East

FREE COLLECTION OF UNWANTED FURNITURE

Unit 13, Brough Park Trading Estate, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE6 2YF Directions

   Now closed Open today 09:00 - 16:00

Why Choose Us?

Free Local Delivery
Reliable Service
First Class Service

Business overview

A local not for profit Community Interest Company. FREE collection of unwanted furniture for re-distribution to families and individuals on low income.

LOCAL FURNITURE RECYCLING AND RE-DISTRIBUTION

As a local non-profit social business, Orange Box North East is committed to the recycling of goods within our community. We aim to make good use of unwanted, reusable furniture, turning a house into a home through the provision of essential household items

Why donate your furniture to Orange Box North East?

Donate your unwanted furniture and goods to Orange Box, knowing that:

We only recruit friendly, helpful collection drivers and crew

We accept donations of single items to full house clearances

Testing, repairs and cleaning are carried out by appropriately qualified people

Your donation really is making a difference to the lives of others

Donations of furniture and electricals are vital to keeping this service running. All items that we receive are sold at low cost, and provide an exceptional service to families and individuals on low income. By donating your unwanted furniture to Orange Box, not only will you be supporting other members of your community, but will reduce amounts going to landfill.

If you live in the North East and have re-usable furniture, household or electrical items you wish to donate, then please contact us by phone on 0191 2242116 or email us at [email protected] for prompt free collection

Bereavement Service

At Orange Box North East we have experience of carrying out house clearances on behalf of bereaved families and individuals. Clearing a property of possessions and effects in these difficult circumstances can often be a stressful, upsetting and very daunting process. We can offer you a helping hand with our practical yet dignified approach to the house clearance process. ​Everything will be treated with respect and nothing will be thrown away without your consent. We will work very closely with you during this difficult time. Many clients get comfort from knowing that we try to reuse and recycle as much as possible. Please contact us on 0191 2242116

Photos

Image of Orange Box North East
Image 2 of Orange Box North East

Products & Services

furniture

bric a brac

reproduction furniture

wooden furniture

wardrobes

office furniture

kitchen equipment

dining room furniture

bookcases

beds & bedding

bedrooms

bedroom furniture

conservatory furniture

living room furniture

mattresses

mirrors

secondhand electrical appliances

sofas

used office furniture

kitchen furniture

free furniture collection

Reviews

Be happy in your new home

5
We are going back to our roots in Wiltshire! So we have donated 80% of our furniture to Orange Box. The other 20% to friends. Three guys came all very pleasant and helpful. It was all loaded on the van and away it all went to new owners. So worthwhile and so pleased our neighbour told us about you.
Cancel Update
1000 characters limit

Excellent team

5
Great deals, brilliant floor staff and the best delivery team I've ever seen. The guys went above and beyond to get my sofa to me. Thanks guys, you were amazing.
Cancel Update
1000 characters limit

Excellent customer service

5
Went there for the first time last week, a long shot but needed a computer monitor for my cctv, young lady behind desk amazing could not be more helpful, a man popped head from around the back room, he also went out of his way to help us. First class customer service, would definitely be going back again. Thanks
Cancel Update
1000 characters limit

Poor customer service

2
Eventually managed to order 2 cupboards and sent the reservation text as requested. Phoned up to pay two days later as agreed and no one knew anything about it and then didn't return my call as promised. Finally got through the day after only to find my reserved cupboards had been sold. Very disappointing customer care.
Cancel Update
1000 characters limit

Recommended to all!!

5
Orange box & the orange box staff are amazing,, a fabulous place to get all you need with the help you need at hand , I've managed to build my house into a home thanks to them all, thank you very much orange box ,, perfect place to be for the things you need xxx
Cancel Update
1000 characters limit