One Stop Grow Shop
**Experts in Hydroponics, Soil & Coco**
Unit C1 Dewsbury Rd, Stoke-On-Trent, ST4 2TE Directionshttps://www.yell.com/biz/one-stop-grow-shop-stoke-on-trent-3757869/#view=map
Why Choose Us?
The biggest and best Hydroponics warehouse and showroom in the Midlands. Visit us in-store, shop on our web site, call us for telephone orders. Same day dispatch available.
The One Stop Grow Shop was started by Joe “Grow” back in 2004 and was the first hydroponics specialist retailer in Stoke-on-Trent and the surrounding area.
The shop began in a small industrial unit and Joe built up the company’s excellent reputation by giving great advice, selling a wide range of the best equipment and keeping everything in stock, all the time. Due to his high level of customer service, Joe built up a large base of delighted customers that returned time after time, knowing they would be looked after.
By 2009, the One Stop Grow Shop had outgrown its first location and we moved to a pair of much larger adjoined units on the same industrial estate. In 2016 we expanded further into a third adjoining unit. The shop has a big showroom with lots of fully working displays of the various types of hydroponic system with real, live growing plants.
In 2019, we opened the doors to our second outlet in Cannock, which features a massive 5400 square feet of retail space. The aim was to bring the complete One Stop experience to a new section of the country and a new audience. It's run under the same philosophy that the company was built on – excellent advice, a wide range of the very best products available, with everything always kept in stock, and at the best possible prices. This approach has driven One Stop Grow Shop to become one of the biggest and best names in the hydroponics industry.
Products & Services
• Everything to do with hydro, Soil & Coco, 60/40
• Extraction systems, smell reduction - Rhino, RVK
• Indoor grow lights - HPS, CFL, LED, Digital, MH
• Nutrients & Boosters - over 25 different brands
• Growing media, coco, soil, rockwool, clay, mixes
• Ph & EC measurement & adjustment - Bluelab
• Dripper, NFT, DWC, F&D, Aquaculture, Hybrid, DIY
• 100 different Grow Tents - BudBox, Green Qube
• Hobby all the way to Pro setup always in stock
• Full kits & quotes built to cater to your demand
• Pest & disease control, a fix for all problems
• Climate control - fan speed to full climate / AC
• Bottled Co2 & other growth gas generators
• Advanced Nutrients, Shogun, Canna, Vitalink, H&G
• Quiet extraction, Acoustic fans, Acoustic duct
• All systems on display & working, full guidence
• Web site, mail order, telephone orders, delivery
• FREE - Local delivery service - discreet van
• Same day dispatch, parcels & pallets - fast del
• Pay cash into our account at your local bank
• BITCOIN - web & In-store - fast discreet payment
• Free design service & quotes - expert design
• Regular promotions & discounts, bulk buy prices
• Web site blog - best place to learn, done by PHD
• Plant Magic Plus liquids & soil - Old Timer
• Approved Opticlimate sellers & advisers - Expert
• Dimlux lighting - Maxi Controller - CDM - 400V
• Gavita E-series & LEP (Plasma) - 400V UHF 750W
• Shogun Fertilizers / Shogun Nutrients - SUMO
• SOL Digital lighting - Adjusta-watt HPS
• SMSCOM climate control - fan speed, Switchbox
• Superoots Air Pots - air root pruning technology
•Gekko fans, Isomax fans, Hyper digital motor fan
• IWS Systems - F&D, DWC, RDWC, Dripper, OXY
• Autopot - 15L, 25L, all spares & Flexi-tanks
• Mammoth tents, Dark Room, Dark Street, LITE
• Trimpro Gold stockist, always in stock inc XL
• Full pre & after sales support - no time limit
• Dutch Pro Nutrients - Explode, Auto flower
• Best prices, always, for everyone
- Federation Of Small Businesses
Great service, would recommend.5
Two items came in stock, still waiting the other two, but they sent the next items anyway. The final two items were unfortunately unavailable until September so they offered me an upgrade, which was gratefully received. Due to my own delay of a few weeks in opening the last delivery, I didn't realise one of the two items was missing, contacted them and they quickly dispatched the missing item.
Might I add that each delivery was unexpectedly for next day too.
Despite a couple of hiccups along the way this was still great service and they were quick on communications and delivery.
Out of stock items1
Please don’t waste your time.1
Excellent value ,happy to recommend4
As a note to customers requiring things within the currently stated delivery timeframe it may worth checking stock availability prior to order , as some items may be stated as in stock on website but actually be out of stock causing delays. This will avoid disappointment .
Think this is occurring due to exceptional high volume of orders and staff shortages meaning stock recording may not be as upto date as the company would usually have it.