Oakwood Bed And Breakfast Heathrow
119 Station Road, West Drayton, Middlesex, UB7 7ND Directionshttps://www.yell.com/biz/oakwood-bed-and-breakfast-heathrow-west-drayton-901385179/#view=map
Why Choose Us?
Free Parking, English Breakfast, WiFi, 5 mins' drive to Heathrow Airport
Family-run B&B near Heathrow Airport, with good access to London
* In-room, high-speed Wi-Fi Internet access on fibre optic broadband
* Free Parking, some gated parking available
* By arrangement: Long stays can use kitchen to make supper: microwave, cooker, cutlery. Use of dining room to eat food.
* Paid Park & Fly packages available by telephone arrangement
* Heathrow Airport 5 minutes' drive, or direct bus to the Terminals
* 5 mins' walk to West Drayton train station for services to London
* Right by a pub, restaurants, shops: launderette, Post Office, bank, supermarkets
Windsor and Legoland, Thorpe Park, Harry Potter Film Studios, Chessington World of Adventures, Twickenham Stadium, Kew Gardens, Hampton Court, Twickenham, Wembley Stadium
Hayes, Stockley Park, Brunel University, Uxbridge, Pinewood Studios, Cowley Indst Estate, Slough.
Products & Services
Bed and Breakfast Internet ccess
Tea and Coffee making facilities
B&B Heathrow: Local bus service to airport
B&B Heathrow: Reliable taxi to airport
B&B Heathrow: not on any flight paths
Heathrow Bed and Breakfast: 5 min drive to T1-T3
Heathrow Guest House: long-stays use kitchen eves
The definition of excellent customer service5
Once I arrived to Oakwood I was warmly greeted by the host who showed me to my pleasant room (which I was given a free upgraded after a misunderstanding) and recommended some local delicacies around the area for a bite to eat, which did not dissapoint.
After I checked out I had misplaced my wallet somewhere in the vicinity of the area and was ultimately stranded in London without my tickets and money. In a state of despair, I returned back to the B&B and the host calmed me down with a nice cup of tea and toast. In addition, he also fronted me the money to get the train back.
It is moments like this which can really epitomise customer service. The people who run Oakwood are compassionate and tender-hearted and I will for sure be staying here again, if I ever return to the area.