North East Tree Services Ltd
COMPLETE TREE CARE SERVICES IN MORAYSHIRE
Station House, Coleburn, Longmorn, Elgin, IV30 8SN Directionshttps://www.yell.com/biz/north-east-tree-services-ltd-elgin-9007959/#view=map
Why Choose Us?
Here at North East Tree Services Ltd, we pride ourselves on our reputation
NORTH EAST TREE SERVICES WAS FOUNDED IN 1981 BY MIKE & PAULINE SEDGWICK AND HAS BEEN AT THE FOREFRONT OF GOOD ARBORICULTURAL PRACTICE IN THE NORTH OF SCOTLAND FOR OVER 30 YEARS. We carry out a full range of garden & woodland tree works including felling & extraction, crown thinning, deadwooding, hedge & shrub pruning, stump grinding and consultancy work.
All operatives are fully NPTC qualified, trained in emergency life support and we are covered by a £5,000,000 public liability insurance. We are a small family run business and all work has very close oversight and good customer care. We are always happy to give free advice and a no obligation quotation.
We are able to work competently in small urban gardens or large woodland areas. We are a local authority approved contractor.
We utilize arboriculture technology to work efficiently and in a cost effective way. Tracked woodchippers enable us to get into awkward areas. Tracked stump grinders are capable of even removing tree roots. We also have small tracked machinery for timber extraction. Whether it is a small tree stump to be ground out or a fruit tree be pruned, we are happy to give you our personal attention and advice.
Products & Services
FRUIT TREE PRUNING
- Accessing a Tree Using a Rope and Harness, Level 2 (City and Guilds NPTC)
- Aerial Tree Rescue Operations, Level 3 (City and Guilds NPTC)
- Aerial Tree Pruning, Level 3 (City and Guilds NPTC)
- Application of Herbicides and Pesticides, PA6 Licence (City and Guilds NPTC)
- Chain Saw and Related Operations, Certificate (City and Guilds NPTC)
- Cross Cutting Timber Using a Chainsaw, Level 2 (City and Guilds NPTC)
- Felling and Processing Trees up to 380mm, Level 2 (City and Guilds NPTC)
- Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross-cutting, NPTC Level 2 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Cutting of Trees with a Chainsaw Using Free-fall Techniques, NPTC Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Branch Removal and Crown Breakdown using a Chainsaw, NPTC Level 2 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Felling and Processing Trees over 380mm, NPTC Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Severing Uprooted or Windblown Trees Using a Chainsaw, NPTC Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
We would certainly recommend the services of this company.5
Thanks Dave & Pam 👍
Thanks Dave & Pam 👍