Newport Electrical Services
126 Gaer Park Rd, Newport, NP20 3NU Directionshttps://www.yell.com/biz/newport-electrical-services-newport-8664990/#view=map
Welcome to Newport Electrical Services. We offer a range of electrical services from light fittings, rewires, smart home installations and more.
Based in Newport, South Wales
Covering Newport, Blackwood, Bridgend, Bristol, Cardiff, Hereford, Penarth, Pontypool and Swansea.
Welcome to the home of Newport Electrical Services. We specialise in all things electric. We can install new light fittings inside and out. We can install CCTV and alarms. We also offer complete electrical rewires. Can your property no longer cope with the demands of modern electric? Maybe you're due a rewire? We can complete most rewires within five days, meaning you'll be prepared for whatever technological advancement comes next. Other electrical services include pat tests and electrical shop fits. We mean it when we say that we specialise in all things electric.
Products & Services
Electrical Inspecting and Testing
24 Hour Electricians
Emergency Lighting Installations
Fuse Box Rewiring
Landlord Safety Certificates
Outdoor Electrical Wiring
Security Lighting Installation
- The Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations, Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Electrical Installations (Buildings and Structures), Level 2 Diploma (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Approving Electrical Installation Work in Dwellings in Compliance with Building Regulations, Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Health and Safety in the Workplace, Level 2 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment, Level 3 Certificate (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Installing,Testing and Ensuring Compliance of Electrical Installations in Dwellings, Level 3 Certificate (City and Guilds of London Institute)
Excellent knowledge and a reasonable rate ...5
Would not recommend....1
We now have to pay another company to review the quality and safety of the works. For instance, smoke alarms we had installed are not even connected. The installation certificate which should be provided in accordance with building regulations following re-wiring has also not been provided. This will result in us incurring additional costs for another company to provide.
We absolutely would not recommend Newport Electrical Services. Whilst they maybe cheaper than other local companies, the standard of quality and customer service is terrible.