McQueen's Vehicle Services Ltd
Mobile Mechanic You Can Trust In Stoke On Trent
Unit 10 Winghay Close, Stoke-On-Trent, ST6 4DU
Why Choose Us?
McQueens Vehicle Services - the mobile mechanic you can trust in Stoke On Trent and surrounding areas.
McQueens Vehicle Services is a Mobile Mechanic Service in Stoke on Trent and surrounding areas covering all aspects of Vehicle Maintenance. I have 8 years of experience working on cars and HGV's so you know I'm a mechanic you can trust. I offer a wide range of services, including (but not limited to), Diagnostics, Remapping, Tuning, Servicing, Safety Inspections, Pre/Post MOT repairs, Timing belts and chains, Electrics, Brakes, Suspension, Steering, Clutches, Exhausts, Truck (HGV) & Trailer Repairs.
I offer a personal, friendly service and offer my customers great value for money. Get in touch today to discuss your requirements!
Products & Services
Brakes and Clutches
Car Accident Repairs
Car Alarm Fitting
Car Engine Tuning and Conversion
Car Suspension Adjustment
Commercial Vehicle Repairs
Mobile Auto Electricians
Timing Belts & Chains
Unleaded Engine Conversions
- National Recovery Institution Training Group Approved (IVR level 1/2/3)
- IMI Accreditation (IRTEC)
- Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair, Level 3 Certificate (Institute of the Motor Industry)
- Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Principles, Level 3 Extended Diploma (IMI Awards Ltd)
- Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Competence, Level 3 Diploma (IMI Awards Ltd)
- Heavy Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Technology, Level 2 Subsidiary Diploma (IMI Awards Ltd)
- Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repairs Principles, NVQ Level 3 (Institute of Motor Industry)
- Heavy Vehicle Maintenance, Level 1 Certificate (IMI Awards Ltd)
- Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Principles, Level 3 Diploma (IMI Awards Ltd)
- Vehicle Inspection, Level 2 Diploma (IMI Awards Ltd)
Replaced fuel ingectors on VW Golf 20125
Called me on the morning to say he would be slightly later than agreed as needed to pick up additional parts.
Arrived 30 mins later and replaced and re commissioned 2 x diesel fuel injectors in less than 2 hours at a very good price.
Would definitely recommend these guys.
Highly recommended, very professional5
Thorough truck inspection5
Callum carried out the job for me and he was very professional and thorough.
He identified the faults on the two trucks and, afterwards, provided me with a full in-depth report.
I was very impressed with the level of his knowledge - he knows his trade and takes it seriously.
The price he quoted me was very reasonable. I will definitely use him the next time I need a truck inspected.
Excellent, Reliable & Professional5
I found Callum due to all good 5* ratings and am very impressed with his knowledge & pleasant manner. He came out, good communication & did all the work on my drive. An excellent, thorough, in-depth job with full explanations. Accredited and trustworthy. A Reasonable price, and such a nice, respectful young man. Will definitely use him again (Infact booked next service with him already).
So pleased, felt I should do a review.
Callum was recommended by a friend and so glad he was as it had failed just before Christmas. He got the part and offered to fit it over the holidays as well. Great job done and he even came to us to fit it at our home. Quick and tidy, I would highly recommend his work.