Maxsx Computer Services

  • Tel: 07988 373498

108a, Shireland Rd, Smethwick, West Midlands, B66 4QJ

Open today
09:00 - 21:00

Ratings and Reviews


This business has no reviews.
Be first to write one!

Opening hours

Monday 09:00 - 21:00
Tuesday 09:00 - 21:00
Wednesday 09:00 - 21:00
Thursday 09:00 - 21:00
Friday 09:00 - 21:00
Saturday 09:00 - 21:00
Sunday 09:00 - 21:00

Payment methods

Direct Debit
Paypal

We accept Cheque, Cash

Help us to improve this listing
Tell us what's wrong!

Business Overview

On Site Computer repair,LAPTOPS and PCs. WEB DESIGN. Software and hardware faults. Networking. Internet Setups. PC Booting & Upgrades. Virus & Spy ware removals. Data recovery.

Computer maintenance including LAPTOPS and PCs.

WEB DESIGN.

Software and hardware faults.

Networking.

Internet Setups.

PC Booting & Upgrades.

Virus & Spy ware removals.

Data Recovery.

onsite services available in Birmingham West Midlands.

We offer a free collection and delivery service together with free diagnosis and estimate of your equipment.

We have the ability to collect your equipment

Diagnose its’ fault and in 99% of cases repair it and delivering it back to you.

We boast a success rate of 98% the other 2% is due to un repaired equipment that are beyond economical value of repair.

n MAXSX we have over 10 years of experience in Laptop, PC repair, and computer maintenance.

We Offer comprehensive solution to all areas of electronic, computer related and networking problems.

Our repair centre is one of the most equipped in the United Kingdom.

We have a highly qualified and experienced team of engineers,

who are qualified by:(SONY-JVC-SHARP-PANASONIC-TOSHIBA-AIWA-SAMSUNG- LG)

Services and Products

  • computer consultancy
  • computer hardware
  • computer maintenance
  • computer security
  • computers
  • data recovery
  • domain name registration
  • home computer services
  • information technology
  • it support
  • laptop repairs
  • laptops
  • website hosting
  • wireless networks

Reviews

There are no reviews for this business, be the first to write a review!