Lone Wolf High Performance Training
' Hidden Gem in the fitness world '
Unit 6 4 Castings Court, Middlefield Ind Est, Falkirk, FK2 9HQ Directionshttps://www.yell.com/biz/lone-wolf-high-performance-training-falkirk-9008958/#view=map
Why Choose Us?
If you are sick of commercial gyms and want somewhere different to train Lone Wolf is the place for you.
Lone Wolf has a been born to shock and improve everyone from the regular trainee to the highly trained athlete. Individually we have proven track record of innovative designs, effective problem solving and attention to detail. Our goal is to meet and exceed the expectations of every customer we come into contact with. We challenge you to come give the facility a try and see for yourself, why we love it so much. Let us earn your trust and respect by showcasing something different to the usual gym environments.
As a team we have unique skill sets what can only enhance your experience at Lone Wolf. We currently have the most Youth Strength & Conditioning coaches in Scotland in our club and also have the most insane high intensity outdoor classes available.
Come try you have nothing to lose.
Products and services
Strength & Conditioning
Youth Strength & Conditioning
Kids Personal Training
Wolf Pack Training
Team Building Fitness
Fitness For Boxing
- Sports and Leisure, BSc (University Level Qualification)
- Exercise Referral, Level 3 Diploma (Active IQ)
- Exercise and Nutritional Interventions for Obesity and Diabetes, Level 4 Certificate (Active IQ)
- Designing Pre and Post Natal Exercise Programmes, Level 3 Award (Active IQ)
- Activity Leadership, Level 2 NVQ Certificate (Active IQ)
- Exercise for the Management of Low Back Pain, Level 4 Certificate (Active IQ)
- Outdoor Programmes, Level 3 NVQ Diploma (Active IQ)
- Emergency First Aid at Work, Level 2 Award (Active IQ)
- Nutrition for Physical Activity, Level 3 Award (Active IQ)
- Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Young People in Sport and Active Leisure, Level 2 Award (Active IQ)
- Sports Development, Level 3 NVQ Diploma (Active IQ)
- Business Skills for Fitness Professionals, Level 3 Award (Active IQ)
- Circuit Training, Level 2 Award (Central YMCA Qualifications)
- Group Indoor Cycling, Level 2 Award (Central YMCA Qualifications)
- Nutrition for Physical Activity, Level 3 Award (Central YMCA Qualifications)
One look inside this gym and you can see that it is built with true purpose and for getting real world results, nothing is there to look good or because some guy on a forum claims it's a must have as again is all too often these days.
This is a true gym for all round conditioning, functional strength, hard work and able to address multiple clients needs and goals.
Craig, who I assume is head PT is quite simply the most knowledgeable and passionate PT I have met and known in at least a decade. The gym and his attitude reflects this throughout.
Very friendly and personal atmosphere which is sadly missing in the entire "scene" now, but it's obvious the team there try to counter this and anyone and everyone is welcome.