Let the Gym Come to you
9 Eastfield Rd, Princes Risborough, HP27 0JA Directionshttps://www.yell.com/biz/let-the-gym-come-to-you-princes-risborough-7607868/#view=map
Cheap Prices from only £30. to Princes Risborough and surrounding areas, visit website for latest deals. First session free to local areas with a free consultation.
I work mobile from Princes Risborough and cover surrounding areas, I am qualified with a International diploma level 4 advanced personal training, I'm a 2nd Dan black belt in the art of Tai Jutsu and much more. See website for all Qualifications
Prices included : Nutritional advise, weekly food diaries & monthly body fat checks
I am focused on the belief that my customers' needs are of the utmost importance. I am committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of my business is from repeat customers and referrals.
I would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
Please visit my website for latest offers
Please Email me if you have any questions
Products and services
sports training & coaching
Workout at home
Mobile Personal Trainer
Medicine Ball Training
Resistance Band Training
Kettle Bell Training
- Exercise for the Management of Low Back Pain, Level 4 Certificate (Active IQ)
- Emergency First Aid at Work, Level 2 Award (Active IQ)
- Exercise Referral, Level 3 Diploma (Active IQ)
- Fitness Instructing and Personal Training, Level 3 Diploma (Active IQ)
- Nutrition for Physical Activity, Level 3 Award (Active IQ)
- First Aid at Work, Level 3 Award (Active IQ)
- Instructing Kettlebells, Level 2 Award (Active IQ)
- Instructing Suspended Movement Training, Level 2 Award (Active IQ)
- Introductory Work in the Outdoors, Level 2 Award (Active IQ)
Damon Goss said on Oct 7, 2013 2:31 PM
having trained in the gym at a high level for 20 years, then finding myself with a debilitating illness with chronic Fatigue, which changed my life and took me out of the gym for 5 years. In April this year 2013 i found myself able to gets back in the gyms,not knowing if could ever return back to my former self, on my return and just a few weeks in training i met Andy Lamb, it was like a revaluation he has nurtured directed me with his unique style of training which suits me very well! 6 months down the line i can honestly say that i am probably about 95% as fit as i was 5 years ago, which i would like to personally thank Andy for, and say to anyone, if you want results come and see this guy his the real deal!!