Ju Dachi Martial Arts
Karate for all
Maes-y-Coed Community Centre, 1, Jubilee Gardens, Cardiff, CF14 4PP Directionshttps://www.yell.com/biz/ju-dachi-martial-arts-cardiff-8521741/#view=map
Why Choose Us?
Martial Arts for everyone Change your life today. No matter what your fitness level, background, age, gender or religion, Martial Arts is for everyone.
Judachi Martial Arts offers fun, enjoyable lessons for kids and adults in a professional environment. Discover how our training can help you. We are dedicated and passionate about the development of our students. The Ju Dachi Martial Arts club was opened in 2002 by a dedicated Karate Ka Sensei Jonathan Bolt currently a 4th Dan. We are a family run business and teach and train in traditional Karate from various traditional styles. The main style taught is Shotokan Karate Do.
- Safeguarding is sport level 2 (educare)
- CPD in safeguarding (educare)
- Mental well-being in sports activity level 2 (educare)
- Intro to safety in clubs level 2
- Child protection in sport and active leisure level 2
- Concussion awareness level 2
- Preventing bullying in sports level 2
- Coaching aware level 2 by UKASKO
Products & Services
1 To 1 Tuition
Woman’s Only Self Defence
Great Karate Classes5
Excellent Karate and Martial Arts in Cardiff/Caerphilly and London5
I can recommend karate classes for beginners like myself or for more advanced individuals.