Ibex Tech Centre Ltd

Supporting Technology

79 Castle St, Stockport, SK3 9AT Directions

Tel 0161 820 9715
   Open today 09:30 - 18:00

Why Choose Us?

Discounts Available
Fully Qualified
Competitive Prices

Business overview

Ibex Tech Centre offer high quality, professional repairs for all of your tech items. We offer a No Fix, No Fee guarantee, Price Match and a 10% Student Discount on all repairs.

Ibex Tech Centre Ltd are a new company in the Stockport area who can repair and service all of your tech items, as well as provide friendly and helpful advice.

To stay competitive, we offer a No Fix, No Fee guarantee, Price Match to another store in the area, and 10% Student Discount on all repairs. We also like to boast fast turnaround times, with 40% of repairs completed on the same day, and 75% of repairs completed by the next day. The remaining 25% are taken up by repairs which need a non-stocked part, for which we are at the mercy of the delivery services.

The company founder, Max Tiplady, is a Microsoft Qualified engineer who previously worked in business support for medium to large businesses. During this time he worked with a range of advanced technologies which are usually not used in a Home IT environment. But not wanting to do things the way everybody else does them, he brought these technologies along to Ibex with him. But what does this mean for you?

We take a backup of your device as soon as it arrives in store, not just when we get round to it. All backups are a full clone of all the files on your hard drive, are password protected and are stored on our high speed server which is backed up every night to another location. Most shops will backup only your user files onto a USB drive which could break at any time, can be accessed by anyone and where there is only one copy of the data. We also offer to keep your data stored for 1 month so that if you notice something missing later on, we have you covered.

We purchase parts from 5* suppliers, use safety rated repair equipment and take the time needed to do the job properly, not just get the repair out of the door. We save time by knowing you wont have to bring the repair back a week later.

Our internal equipment utilises the latest technologies and our engineers are professionally trained. This is how we can complete your repair in a professional manner and still get it back to you ASAP.


Image of Ibex Tech Centre Ltd
Image 5 of Ibex Tech Centre Ltd
Image 3 of Ibex Tech Centre Ltd
Image 4 of Ibex Tech Centre Ltd
Image 6 of Ibex Tech Centre Ltd
Image 7 of Ibex Tech Centre Ltd

Products & Services

iPad Repairs

iPhone Repairs

Phone Batteries

Laptop Repairs

PC repairs

Custom PC

Virus Removal

Data Backup

Hardware Repairs

Screen Repairs

Phone Screen Repairs

Microsoft Accredited Engineers

Student Discount

PC Health Check

Refurbished Laptops

General Enquiries

Home Visits

Tech Support

Data Transfer

Phone Repairs

Android Repairs

PC Recycling

Computer Sales


Speed Up PC


repair to my lenovo laptop

EXCELLENT.the only word to describe the service i received.had a problem with my laptop which max diagnosed straight away,within an hour he rang me to confirm the problem along with the repair cost which i thought was very reasonable.his repair was completed within a couple of days and now my laptop is good as new.this guy knows his stuff and offers a completely professional service.thank you very much,i will have no hesitation recommending him to friends and family.keep up the good work and thanks again.
Cancel Update
1000 characters limit

Excellent Service ,Outstanding service

Took my I Phone in to have the battery replaced Max fitted it while I waited excellent service and price. Would highly recommend them to anyone with a problem with phone tablets or computers. superb,Took my I Phone in to have a replacement battery fitted and Max did it while I waited fantastic service and price. I would recommend them to anyone who had a problem with phones tablets or computers. Superb.
Cancel Update
1000 characters limit

Great service

I am very pleased with this company. I had my Sony Vaio screen replaced. The cost was in line what other companies were quoting. I received excellent customer service. I received a call within one hour of dropping off the laptop to quote me with a price to repair the laptop screen. There was no cost for a quote on the repair. I will definitely be using this company again.
Cancel Update
1000 characters limit

Quality, reliable, competitively priced service

I've dealt with Max over the years for all my technology problems regarding phones, computers the lot!...He never lets me down and offers prices I can't get anywhere else! Top quality service would highly recommend.
Cancel Update
1000 characters limit

Highly Reccommended

I bought a laptop from Ibex Tech Centre. Excellent computer, exactly what I was looking for and at a very reasonable price. Very friendly staff!
Cancel Update
1000 characters limit