Health is my business
Bodo Ashley Rd, Hale, Altrincham, WA15 9SF Directionshttps://www.yell.com/biz/homeopathy-reflexology-altrincham-8283101/#view=map
Francois Garcia has been practising for over 30 years. Stress, Depression, Anxiety, Infertility, Pregnancy are specialities, but most problems can be helped.
Francois Garcia BA(Hons) is a Reflexologist and Homeopath in Hale, Altrincham, Timperley, Sale, Cheshire and Trafford. Her specialities are Stress, Depression, Infertility, Pregnancy, Fertility, Anxiety, Fear, and Insecurity. but Reflexology and Homeopathy can be used for many complaints and health problems. She has been practising for over 30 years.
Francois has practised calmness and buddhist meditation since 1980. Living needs to be experienced and enjoyed not a drudge. She is passionate about what she does. Confidentially is assured, as many high profile people attend. In this day and age many people come because they are stressed or depressed and do not wish this to be revealed to any one. Her aim is get you back on track so you enjoy your life again.
To book an appointment or find out more please call. She does not do text message believing speaking to a voice is more personal.
She has numerous Reflexology qualifications including a Certificate from Christie Hospital/Salford University, She has also appeared on Television and Radio. Marks and Spencer, The Anthony Robbins Organisation, Ikea, Cable & Wireless, Granada Television, have all been her clients. She has also been nominated in the past for the Nutri Centre CAM (Complementary Alternative Medicine) Award.
Products & Services
- Reflexology, Diploma (British School Of Reflexology)
- Anatomy and Physiology for Complementary Therapies, Level 2 Certificate (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Reflexology, Level 3 Diploma (VTCT)
- Reflexology, Level 3 Diploma (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Reflexology, Diploma (ITEC)
- Practitioner Certificate in Reflexology, Level 1 (Association of Reflexologist)
- Health and Safety in the Workplace, Level 2 Award (British Safety Council)