Greentec Renewables Ltd
975 Lincoln Rd, Peterborough, PE4 6AF Directionshttps://www.yell.com/biz/greentec-renewables-ltd-peterborough-10457947/#view=map
Why Choose Us?
Boiler replacement and solar panels
Really can't fault Greentecs honesty, I originally enquired about an Air Source Heat Pump but after all the heat loss calculations they told me financially it really wouldn't be cost effective and to maybe think about solar panels and replacing my boiler with a high efficiency one which is exactly what they did and I have noticed a bill reduction even after all the price hikes.
We are Peterborough's most trusted and reliable Renewable Energy company
Established in Peterborough, and with many years experience in the Renewable Energy trade, Greentec Renewables Ltd are a professional, reliable and fully accredited company operating in Peterborough and the wider area.
We take great pride in all work which we undertake, taking great care to make sure that our client’s needs are met in a meticulous and professional manner. All of our staff are fully qualified to complete the task at hand, and we operate to all modern governed standards. We have an exemplary track record when it comes to meeting our clients’ needs, and we are confident that we can exceed your expectations when it comes to your next Renewable Energy project!
Products & Services
Air Source Heat Pumps
Central Heating Boilers
Central Heating Installation
Central Heating Services
Gas Safe Registered
Landlord Safety Certificates
LG Solar Panels
Off Grid Solar Systems
Solar Battery Systems
Sunpower Solar Panels
- BPEC Certified
- Gas Safe Register (618167)
- Domestic Hot Water Storage Systems, Certificate (BPEC)
- Domestic Heating, Level 3 NVQ Diploma (BPEC Certification Ltd)
- Water Regulations, Certificate (BPEC Certification Ltd)
- Vented and Unvented Hot Water Storage Systems, Pass (BPEC Certification Ltd)
- Domestic Plumbing and Heating (Gas Fired Water and Central Heating Appliances) QCF, NVQ Level 3 Diploma (BPEC Certification Ltd)
- Domestic Heating (Gas Fired Water & Central Heating Appliances) QCF, NVQ Level 3 Diploma (BPEC Certification Ltd)
- Domestic Heating (Gas Fired Warm Air Appliances), NVQ Level 3 Diploma (BPEC Certification Ltd)
- Domestic Gas, Level 5 (Construction Industry Training Board)
Mr Adam Cunnington - Director
Heat Pump Specialist, Gas Engineer and 18th edition Electrician.
Mr Daniel Jenkins - Director
Renewable Energy Expert, Electrician and Plumber.
Mr Liam Tormey - Director
Gas Engineer and Heat Pump Specialist