49 Station Rd, Burgess Hill, RH15 9DE Directionshttps://www.yell.com/biz/go-barking-burgess-hill-7238937/#view=map
Save 20% with our loyalty scheme - Save 10% when recommending a (four-legged) friend! - concession discounts (20% off grooming) for registered guide dogs
Good grooming is necessary and important for a dog's well being. Not only does your dog and home smell better, but your dog is also happier and healthier.
We do a 6 point health check - MOT (mutt's on top).
1. ears - clean and clear of hair, parasites and dirt which could cause infection.
2. eyes - bright and clear, not red and sore.
3. nose - a wet nose is a healthy nose.
4. mouth - any bad breath could be tartar build-up, we check for tartar and any other bacteria which could lead to infection.
5. nails - need to be well maintained and should be trimmed once a month, though carefully. For a dog, nails that are not trimmed periodically can result in the vein within the nail becoming longer, making it impossible to cut the nail to a normal length. Cutting too short could catch the vein and cause bleeding.
6. skin - we check all of the dogs skin for any abnormalities and parasites. With a variety of shampoos we help to combat a skin condition.
Products & Services
pet food, biscuits, treats
First class service!5
Paul is always very friendly and accommodating to any needs we may have such as changing appointments last minute or if we’re running late.
Gizmo is always happy to go and always comes out looking handsome !
First class service!!!