Fuse Electrical Services
Quality & Professionalism
Adelaide Gardens, Brecon, LD3 8DD Directionshttps://www.yell.com/biz/fuse-electrical-services-brecon-7408847/#view=map
Why Choose Us?
Electrician - (Domestic & Light Commercial)
Trained to (Current) IEE 18th Edition Wiring Regulations.
City & Guilds 2391 Inspection & Testing.
Part P registered.
Trust Mark Approved.
We offer a fully comprehensive service from start to finish covering all aspect of electrical installation work, these include but are not limited to:
* Fuseboard Changes
* Landlord Certificates
* EV Charging Installation
* Commercial Work
* Industrial three Phase work
* Nuisance tripping diagnostics
* Fitting of Lights & Accessories Sockets & Switches
* External Garden/Patio Lighting & Power
* Kitchen Re-wires
* Moving Sockets
* Down-lighting / Up-lighting
* LED Conversions
* Inspection & Testing for Vendors, Buyers and Landlords.
* PAT (Portable Appliance Testing)
All work carried out to the Part P building regulation,
No job too small. Please call for a free no obligation quotation.
Products & Services
electrical inspecting & testing
landlord safety certificates
fuse box rewiring
security lighting installation
part p registered
outdoor electrical wiring
24 Hour Electricians
Electrical Inspecting and Testing
Emergency Lighting Installations
EV - Electric Vehicle installers
- TrustMark (609433000)
- NICEIC (609433000)
- Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment, Level 3 Certificate (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Management of Electrical Equipment Maintenance, Level 3 Certificate (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation, Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Approving Electrical Installation Work in Dwellings in Compliance with Building Regulations, Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Electrical Installation, Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
Uses scaremongering and insincere tactics to get your money.1
He refused to give me a full refund or even a reasonable refund. I eventually got my money back through claim-back which citizens advice told me about.
He is known to trading standards and to many local electricians and builders and regularly uses the same misleading and aggressive tactics that he used on me.
Do not give him money and do not sign anything he gives you. Get quotes and advice somewhere else.
Sound advice from Fuse5
Would highly recommend this company.