Formston Tree & Garden Care
Trustworthy, high quality & good value
20 Bron Y Waun, Bangor, LL57 4EX Directionshttps://www.yell.com/biz/formston-tree-and-garden-care-bangor-9981955/#view=map
Why Choose Us?
Professional, highly experienced and qualified tree surgeon. Covering all aspects of tree, hedge and garden requirements. Fully insured, no job too large or small
Formston Tree & Garden Care is a well established business, with over 15 years of experience.
Fully qualified, insured, we undertake all aspects of tree and garden work, covering Anglesey, Denbighshire, Conwy and Gwynedd.
We take on all work from private households, companies, councils and churches.
We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of work for our customers, contact us today for a no obligation quote
Products & Services
Tree shaping & maintenance
Wind damage tree work
- Accessing a Tree Using a Rope and Harness, Level 2 (City and Guilds NPTC)
- Aerial Tree Rescue Operations, Level 3 (City and Guilds NPTC)
- Chain Saw and Related Operations, Certificate (City and Guilds NPTC)
- Cross Cutting Timber Using a Chainsaw, Level 2 (City and Guilds NPTC)
- Felling and Processing Trees up to 380mm, Level 2 (City and Guilds NPTC)
- Cutting of Trees with a Chainsaw Using Free-fall Techniques, NPTC Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Safe use of Stump Grinders, Level 2 (City and Guilds NPTC)
- Aerial Tree Pruning, Level 3 (City and Guilds NPTC)
- Aerial Tree Rigging, NPTC Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Branch Removal and Crown Breakdown using a Chainsaw, NPTC Level 2 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
EXCELLENT and RELIABLE, VERY PLEASED WITH THEIR WORK.5
Excellent and reliable Tree Surgeon5
Excellent tree and garden work & very good value - Fair price5
Sam took his time over the job to ensure I was completely happy with the shape of the crown, he cleared up brilliantly after the job and even cut my lawn!! I couldn't be happier with the work - totally trust his knowledge and skills
I then hired Sam to dig out a large bed and putting new edging down - the job involved digging out the bed, laying top soil, securing the wooden edges and planting the new area.
Again Sam's work was organised, professional and gave me good advice.
Highly recommend this company for all tree and garden work.