Esteem Theatre Academy
Building and developing self-esteem and confidence
Dance Box Clarence St, Wolverhampton, WV1 4JL Directionshttps://www.yell.com/biz/esteem-theatre-academy-wolverhampton-10191903/#view=map
Why Choose Us?
A performing arts training academy for children aged 6 to 21. Run by industry professionals, we offer top quality classes in Drama, Singing, Musical Theatre Dance & Self confidence
Esteem is a professional theatre academy that has face to face and online classes for children and young adults from 6 to 19 years of age. Our teachers are industry professionals who have trained and worked in West end, Film, TV, Stage and much more. We offer classes and training in Acting & Drama and Musical Theatre and we also have visiting practitioners that offer various other areas that help the children in their development.
Here at Esteem we welcome children of all levels. Our emphasis is on role play and imagination, as well as performance. Although in many children we see the blossoming of a lifelong career in performing arts, our emphasis is clear - developing skills for life!
We love to watch our students grow by working on their individual confidence, communication and language, physical development and also personal, social and emotional development.
Mental health is a growing area of concern for many parents as their children grow up. These things can be really daunting for adults to talk to children about. At Esteem we incorporate drama therapy to help children and young adults develop a greater self-esteem through drama exercises. We allow the students to express themselves in a safe and validating environment and present them an alternative way of communicating and expressing their fears and other difficult emotions. We aim to help children and young adults build their self-esteem and confidence as well as build and extend skills for those natural born performers.
Regular performance opportunities are provided alongside exams in each discipline. At Esteem we are always working towards a show to give you the best opportunity to develop skills and show them off! We also offer private tuition, regular trips, entry into national competitions and much more.
Products & Services
School Holiday Clubs
Schools and Colleges
Voice Coaches and Drama Teachers
Musical theatre classes
Development and life skills
Performing Arts lessons
Independent Schools and Colleges
- Equity (Recognised)
- Music & Drama, Diploma (Guildhall School of Music & Drama)
- Creative and Performing Arts, Level 3 Diploma (RSL)
- First Aid at Work, Level 3 Award (Safety Training Awards)
- Health & Safety in the Workplace, Level 2 Award (Safety Training Awards)
- Assessing Vocational Achievement, Edexcel Level 3 Certificate (Pearson Education Ltd)
- Risk Assessment, Level 2 Award (British Safety Council)
- Principles of Fire Safety, Level 2 Award (British Safety Council)
- Theatre Dance, Distinction (Associated Board of Dance)
- Safeguarding And Protecting Children, Young People And Adults At Risk, Level 2 Award (Qualsafe Awards)
- Education, Postgraduate Diploma (University Level Qualification)
- Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools, Level 3 Award (Training Qualifications UK Ltd)
Fab company reccomend 100%5
Fun ,ethusiastic,kind and caring towards students.