Emergency Auto Locksmiths - Lost Car Keys
42 Grandview Road, Benfleet, Essex, SS7 3JZ Directionshttps://www.yell.com/biz/emergency-auto-locksmiths-lost-car-keys-benfleet-901388667/#view=map
Why Choose Us?
Products and services
Mobile car locksmith
Van & Truck Locksmiths
Key Fob Transponder Programming
Replacement Car Keys
Spare Car Keys
Non Destructive vehicle Entry
Broken Car Key Extraction
Car Key Cutting from Key Number
Auto Locksmithing Services
New Ignition Keys
Ignition Repair and Replacement
Immobiliser Repair, Bypass or Programming
New Car Remotes Supplied and Programmed
Spare Van or Truck Keys
24 hour Emergency Call Out
Free quotes Available
Fully Qualified and Approved Locksmiths
Car Lock Replacement and Decoding
Lock replacements and net keys after theft
1. Poor Workmanship
2. Bad punctuality (LEAVES YOU WAITING HOURS ON END FROM AGREED TIME!!!)
3. Could NOT fulfil the actual job we required!!!
Which was a remote key replacement.
4. Empty promises …. few days of back and forth of saying it will be done etc etc. And nothing fulfilled.
5. Very bad management skills
6. Poor skills overall as job could not be done and left instead with 2 standard keys whereas we need a remote key as priority.
VERY VERY POOR!!!
On the whole do not use this JOKE of a company who mess you about and haven't got a hope of doing the job for you!!!
Go elsewhere as it will save you a while load of inconvenience!!!
They may be cheaper but goes to show in the poor abilities they have!!!
I would review with -5 stars if possible!!! complete let down and just wished we never saw this company online!!!
OVERALL A COMPLETE SHAM OF A COMPANY SO PLEASE AVOID THIS SERVICE LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!
NUMBER OF REASONS AS TO WHY ARE
1. BAD WORKMENSHIP
2. POOR PUNTUALITY (SAY THEY WILL BE THERE AT A CERTAIN TIME BUT DOES NOT TURN UP ON TIME AND EVEN NO SHOWS)
3. TIME MANAGEMENT SKILL IS DISGUSTING
5. LACK OF COMMUNICATION
6. I ASKED FOR A REMOTE KEY WHICH WAS PRICED AT £160 PLUS A STANDARD KEY AT £40 AS A EXTRA BUT INSTEAD THEY COULD NOT PROVIDE ME WITH A REMOTE KEY AS THEY COULD NOT GET IT WORKING BUT ADVISED THAT I TAKE THE STANDARD KEY AT £150 AND SUPPLY ME WITH THE REMOTE KEY THE NEXT DAY WHICH DID NOT HAPPEN AS THEY DID NOT BOTHER TURNING UP.
WHEN THEY FINALLY DECIDE TO TURN UP 4 DAYS LATER, THEY STILL COULD NOT PROVIDE ME WITH A REMOTE KEY. SO NOT ONLY HAVE I BEEN CHARGED FOR A STANDARD KEY WHICH IS NOT THE PRIORITY KEY THAT I INITIALLY NEEDED.
THIS LEADS ME TO MY FINAL POINTS THAT FROM TUESDAY TO SATURDAY I HAVE ALSO BEEN
WHICH IN SIMPLE TERMS THEY ARE NOT SKILLED ENOUGH TO DO THE JOB THAT WE ASKED FOR IN THE FIRST PLACE. 10. WHATEVER SERVICE/ CRITERIA THEY CLAIM TO PROVIDE ON THERE WEBSITE IS COMPLETELY UNTRUE. AS A WARNING TO OTHER CUSTOMER THEY MAYBE CHEAPER IN PRICE BUT THEY PROVIDE YOU WITH MORE HASSLE THEN ITS WORTH.
Hi have you got any info on him as I have also been cond and taking it further
Dubious and Fraudulent Locksmith, I just have a similar experience.