Dolphin Stairlifts (East Anglia) Ltd
Approved suppliers of mobility access equipment
P.O Box 136, Felixstowe, Suffolk, IP11 9WW Directionshttps://www.yell.com/biz/dolphin-stairlifts-east-anglia-ltd-felixstowe-3883729/#view=map
Why Choose Us?
Dolphin Stairlifts are your Local Approved Suppliers of Stairlifts, Homelifts and Mobility Steplifts in Felixstowe covering East Anglia.
Welcome to Dolphin Stairlifts East Anglia, an approved supplier of mobility equipment and leading worldwide products. Having traded in Felixstowe since 2004 we pride ourselves on offering honest advice and only the most suitable products for your needs.
We offer a variety of products including;
• Wheelchair lifts
• Through floor lifts
• Ceiling hoists
• Pool hoists
• Step lifts
We are the only recognised Stannah Stairlift Dealer in East Anglia. We also supply products from;
• Platinum Stairlifts
• ARJO Hoists
• Wessex Lifts
Our objective is to provide the right products for your requirements. As well as our branch in Suffolk, we also have branches across all the UK
If you’re looking into purchasing a stairlift, and you’re not sure which to choose, here are a few tips:
• Make sure quotes are like-for-like i.e., age, features etc
• With reconditioned equipment ensure you deal with approved suppliers so they can supply spare parts
• Understand the warranty offered
• Always ask for information on servicing and call out charges after the warranty has expired
• New stairlifts start as low as £1,600 including installation – check the ‘full’ price
• Reconditioned stairlifts installed from £1,000
• Stairlift pricing varies hugely, so shop around
• Most suppliers provide free quotations – watch out for the special “one-off offers” and “Price-Match” promises – make sure they are real.
We are open 09:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday.
Products & Services
Mobility & access equipment & vehicles
Swimming Pool Hoists
Wheelchair Access Equipment
- BHTA Accredited
Dolphin stairlift installation, excellent.5
I would recommend them with no hesitation. Well done to all concerned.