Dog Whisperer Poole & Bournemouth
The Best in the South West!
53 Dacombe Drive, Upton, Poole, BH16 5JJ Directionshttps://www.yell.com/biz/dog-whisperer-poole-and-bournemouth-poole-9167830/#view=map
Why Choose Us?
Professional Canine Behaviourist qualified. Dog Trainer, All Dog Problems Solved, DDA Assessments, 1-2-1 Dog & Puppy, Thousands Happier Dogs. BCCS UK Dog Law Certificate.
- I have a proven track record, with all behavioural issues, all breeds, cross breeds and 'bitzas'! I have worked with dogs in many capacities for almost 5 decades. I had a dog grooming biz in the 70s, and have been involved with rehabbing and rehousing rescue dogs for 45+ years. As well as taking many behavioural courses over the years, I also have a BCCS Certificate in Canine First Aid (Distinction). British College of Canine Studies Diploma Advanced Canine Behaviour, Level 4 Diploma (Distinction) (British College of Canine Studies)
Restoring balance in the household equals happy owners and much happier dogs.
- I come to your home and a session takes as long as is necessary (usually around 4+ hours), and cover everything you need to know.
- I also assess dogs for local solicitors where owners are being prosecuted under the DDA.
- I can help with the following;
Aggression (towards people, children and/or dogs)
Nervousness, Chewing, Barking, Grooming
Running off, Pulling, Travel, House training
One-to-one puppy training, Clicker training
Products & Services
1 2 1 TRAINING
DOG AGGRESSION TOWARDS CHILDREN
DOG GROOMING ISSUES
DOG OBEDIENCE TRAINING
DOG ON DOG AGGRESSION
DOGS OF ALL AGES
DORSET, HAMPSHIRE, WILTSHIRE
PULLING ON LEAD
- The Registration for Dog Training and Behavioue
- British College of Canine Studies Diploma Advanced Canine Behaviour, Level 4 Diploma (British College of Canine Studies)
My Jack Russell was not good with other dogs but after the training course she is now a different dog and will play and interact with other dogs.
Marcelle will continue to give training for as long as it takes to correct your dogs behaviour with the one off payment unlike other trainers that only give you a set amount of sessions.
I cannot recommend Marcelle enough and I was very lucky to find her.
FANTASTIC dog trainer! 🐶5
She was easy to contact and communicated with us and addressed our concerns immediately on the phone and with FaceTime. Marcelle then came round the house and demonstrated how we should deal with his issues. She may very simple suggestions which are already working with some of his behaviour problems. It is still work in progress as some of his issues are quite ingrained, but Marcelle is continually supportive and answers any questions and gives us plenty of support and advice. I engaged with an another behaviourist many years ago and she just gave pages of advice notes. I find that a very difficult way of learning and Marcelle was so much more hands-on! She is definitely ‘The Dog Whisperer’ and has an amazing instinct with dogs (& people) and I can’t recommend her highly enough!
Can’t do enough to help you
Would definitely recommend to friends and family
Also excellent in dog, grooming as well