Coast & Country Tree Services
Professional Arboriculture Service
3 The Gardens, Swimbridge, Barnstaple, EX32 0PN Directionshttps://www.yell.com/biz/coast-and-country-tree-services-barnstaple-9043642/#view=map
Why Choose Us?
We are a friendly, professional Arboriculture service covering all areas of domestic and commercial tree and hedge work across North Devon.
We have full NPTC city & guilds qualifications and many years of experience both in the UK and overseas. We also carry comprehensive insurance that protects both you and your property whilst also covering our team on site.
Please don't hesitate to contact Oliver and Stuart for advice and free no obligation quotes for whatever tree works you require.
If you have a tree that has become a liability, perhaps it has been damaged or is in ill health removal may be the best option. This may include fallen/ storm damaged trees.
This may be done by dismantling trees in confined spaces, or felling those in open areas.
We can also help with stump removal and even planting a new tree.
If your tree has out grown its position but you dont wish to remove it we can prune it back to a suitable size maintaining a natural shape, using correct pruning techniques for the health and longevity of the tree.
CROWN LIFT, Removal of lower limbs to gain more clearance over paths/roads ect.
CROWN THIN, Removal of some internal branches to allow more light through and reduce sail effect in high winds.
RESHAPE/BALANCE, Pruning of some areas of the tree for aesthetics or to balance the weight/lean.
DEADWOODING, Removal of dead branches from the crown of the tree for aesthetic and safety reasons.
FORMATIVE PRUNING, care of young trees to encourage good shape and reduce possible defects.
STORM DAMAGE, Removing broken damaged limbs, possible whole downed trees.
We can trim, reduce, shape, lay, remove or even plant all types of hedging.
Products & Services
TREE/ HEDGE PLANTING
- BS3998:2010 Tree Work Recommendations
- Work-based Trees and Timber, Level 2 Diploma (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Safe Use of Manually Fed Wood-chipper, NPTC Level 2 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross-cutting, NPTC Level 2 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Felling and Processing Trees up to 380mm, NPTC Level 2 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Cutting of Trees with a Chainsaw Using Free-fall Techniques, NPTC Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Aerial Tree Pruning, NPTC Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Emergency First Aid at Work, Level 2 Award (Qualsafe Awards)