Career Development Institute
The single voice for the sector
Copthall House 1 New Rd, Stourbridge, DY8 1PH Directionshttps://www.yell.com/biz/career-development-institute-stourbridge-3956174/#view=map
Why Choose Us?
The CDI is the UK-wide professional body for everyone working in career education; career information, advice & guidance; career coaching, career consultancy and career management.
The CDI is the single UK-wide professional body for everyone working in the fields of career education; career information, advice and guidance; career coaching, career consultancy and career management. We opened our doors on 2 April 2013.
It had been the goal for many years of the founding bodies - ACEG; ACPi-UK; ICG and NAEGA - to join together and create a single voice for the Career Development sector.
As the professional body for the sector our aims are to support members to maintain their professionalism by helping them to:
• become qualified to a relevant level;
• adopt professional values and adhere to the CDI Code of Ethics;
• recognise the need to maintain and develop their own skills and knowledge;
• integrate current research and theory into practice;
• keep up to date with sectoral, societal and technological developments;
• publicly advocate for their profession in the interest of clients.
Our range of Member Benefits have been designed to meet these needs as have our Training and Events, Conferences and Webinar Series. We also produce a range of publications and reports and have a well-developed CPD Resources Area which is accessible via the members' only area.
Products & Services
membership places available
reduced rates for students & unemployed
membership provides professional support
school membership available
competitive membership price packs
join from £55 a year
professional training courses
Continuous professional development
career events UK
Human Resource Consultants
Part Time Jobs
- Careers Guildance, Postgrduate Diploma (Career Development Institute)