Ben Malton Personal Training
Personal Trainer, Nutrition & Diabetic Specialist
Gsquared Royal Exchange Arcade, The Basement, Manchester, M2 7EA Directionshttps://www.yell.com/biz/ben-malton-personal-training-manchester-10000074/#view=map
Why Choose Us?
Personal Trainer & Nutrition Specialist available in Manchester City Centre (GSquared on Cross Street) and also remotely for Online Personal Training - Free Consultation Available
Are you serious about transforming your body, health and mind?
Ben has been a Personal Trainer in the Manchester areas for over 14 years, helping hundreds of people just like you transform their body, with guarenteed results for those who follow the expert guidance and coaching delivered throughout their training, based on the latest science and research to date.
You will be taken on a HOLISTIC Personal Training Journey. In other words, it won't just be about your fitness training. You will receive weekly Nutrition Coaching covering a variety of different subjects all geared towards getting you long lasting RESULTS, whilst leaving you feeling healthy and full of energy.
You'll also be guided through ways to make major improvements to your health, wellness and happiness. These include things such as improving your sleep quality, balancing your hormones, reducing your stress levels, improving your mood, reducing anxiety, boosting your confidence, resolving any food intolerances & nutrient deficiencies, and so much more.
- Expert 121 Personal Training Sessions
- Tailored Fitness Programmes
- Personal Training App Access
- Weekly Nutrition Coaching
- Diet Tracking & Feedback
- New Healthy Recipes Every Month
- Tailored Macro & Calorie Goals
- Food Intolerance & Nutrient Deficiency Testing
- 7 Day Tailored Meal Plans
- Supplement Guides
- Food Shopping Lists
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Reduce Stress & Anxiety
- Improve Your Mood
- Better Quality Sleep
- Resolve Health Issues with Nutrition
- Boost Your Energy, Motivation & Confidence
Ben is based at the new and exclusive luxury GSquared Health Club on Cross Street, in Manchester City Centre, and also available locally for Outdoor Training. Online Personal Training is also available, with no equipment neccessary to get started.
Take your first step on getting your health & fitness on track...
Book your FREE Consultation today...
Products & Services
Personal Training - 121
Personal Training - Online/Remote
Personal Training - Outdoors
Discounted Gym Membership
Tailed Fitness Programmes
Personal Training Blocks & Packages
Monthly Recipe Ideas
Tailored Macros & Calories
7 Day Meal Plans
Food Intolerance Testing
Nutrient Deficiency Testing
Weight Loss Specialist
Deep Tissue Sports Massage
Boxercise & Pad Work
Level 4 Diabetes & Nutrition
12 Week Body Transformations
Pre & Post Natal Fitness & Nutrition
Saunas and Steamrooms
Posture Analysis & Correction
On-site Discounted Car Parking £1.50 for 2 hours
Health & Welllness Coaching
- National Register of Personal Trainers (Ben Malton)
- Emergency First Aid at Work, Level 2 Award (First Aid Awards Ltd)
- Advanced Instructor, Level 3 Certificate (Register of Exercise Professionals)
- Designing Pre and Post Natal Exercise Programmes, Level 3 Award (Active IQ)
- Exercise and Nutritional Interventions for Obesity and Diabetes, Level 4 Certificate (Active IQ)
- Fitness Instructing and Personal Training, Level 3 Diploma (Active IQ)
- Instructing Circuit Sessions, Level 2 Award (Active IQ)
- Physical Education, Entry Level Certificate (AQA Education)
- Physical Education, Entry Level Certificate (OCR)
- Sports and Leisure, BSc (University Level Qualification)
He really listens to what areas you intend to work on and works on a training plan that fits your level of fitness and the exercises you enjoy carrying out.
During the initial lockdown he really took the time to check up on my progress at home and has continued to provide meal plans and exercises via her personalised app - fully recommend
Excellent feedback in the gym and advice on diet and nutrition is top notch.
Very nice guy and easy to talk to, couldn’t recommended more
He is very knowledgeable and it is clear he has a lot of experience which means that he is able to deliver a personalised and focussed training to each of his clients.
Would highly recommend Ben to anyone.