Avon Cobblestone Company Limited

Call Today

Homeleaze Barn Kington Lane, Bristol, BS35 1NB Directions

   Closed today Open Monday 09:00 - 17:00

Business overview

Experts in the design and installation of imprinted concrete and cobblestone paths, patios and drives. With over 23 years experience, offering a range of services.

Avon Cobblestone have been installing high quality pattern imprinted concrete driveways, paths and patios in Bristol and the Southwest for over 30 years.

Products & Services

Free Quotes

Established Since: 1990

Paving & driveways

Design and Installation of Imprinted Concrete

Bespoke Cobblestone Paths

patios

patio laying

patio design

landscapers

imprinted concrete

home improvements

concrete driveways

Reviews

Our drive totally transformed

5
Brilliant service from beginning to end. Fabulous looking drive - the front of our house has never looked so smart. Great team - I was surprised at how many stages were involved in the preparation, laying of concrete, creating the special effect that Avon deliver with their drives and then finally the finish left our drive gleaming. My BIG thx to Steve and his team: Mark
Cancel Update
1000 characters limit

Avon Cobblestone Driveways

5
Avon Cobblestone have just finished laying imprinted concrete on our driveway. From start to finish the service was highly professional. The lads on site were all really friendly and polite, it was a pleasure to have them here. We are so pleased with our drive and the service we received, we would thoroughly recommend Avon Cobblestone.
Cancel Update
1000 characters limit

Great New driveway, professional company and well planned

5
I had my driveway done through them .
I was quoted in May 2020 and eventually started in January 2021 and completed in March 2021 with the sealant put on - done in 3 stages - the removal of the old driveway and putting on a base layer, 2nd stage putting on the concrete and doing the impressions, and the last stage putting on the sealant - on completion of the 2nd phase you pay 90% and the remaining 10% on completion of the sealant
Staff are friendly, punctual and do a brilliant job and explain the whole process as they go along
In fact it was easier getting the job done during lockdown number 3 as there was less traffic on the not so quiet cul de sac
It is money well worth spending to get a maintenance and weed free driveway that looks superb
I enclose the before and after photos for reference
usually put an insignia at bottom of the drive and this is very distinguishable
No way of adding photos with this website
Cancel Update
1000 characters limit