Dedicated to excellent customer service
Seven Stars Farm, Bugle, St. Austell, PL26 8RT Directionshttps://www.yell.com/biz/arb-sense-ltd-st-austell-6505353/#view=map
Why Choose Us?
Professional tree surgeons in Cornwall
Established in 1993, we are a well-known tree care company who take great pride in providing you with a top quality, value for money service. Our highly experienced tree surgeons use the latest equipment and work in the most professional manner possible.
We can help you with a wide range of services from tree felling to crown reduction, woodland management, hedge pruning to landscaping.
We take great pride in providing you with a wide range of top quality tree services, from felling and removal to grinding and pruning. We can provide reports and surveys on your trees, including mortgage reports and hazard evaluations.
All tree surgery is carried out in accordance to the guidelines set out in the British Standard for Recommendations for Tree Work 1989 BS 3998. We also offer a number of landscaping services for both domestic and commercial clients, including garden clearances, fencing and hedge cutting. Please contact us today for more information.
Products & Services
BESPOKE GARDEN FURNITURE
CHERRY PICKER HIRE
LOG SPLITTER HIRE
TREE MANAGEMENT PLANS
TURF LAYING AND LAWN CARE
- BS3998:2010 Tree Work Recommendations
- The Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme
- Accessing a tree using a rope and harness, NPTC Level 2 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Aerial Tree Rescue Operations, NPTC Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Arboricultural Lifting Equipment, NPTC Level 4 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Chainsaw Maintenance, NPTC Level 2 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Assisted Fell Operations, NPTC Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Cutting of Trees with a Chainsaw Using Free-fall Techniques, NPTC Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Felling and Processing Trees up to 380mm, NPTC Level 2 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
Great bunch of guys and fantastic tree surgeons.5
They are willing to do any job requested, from taking down a 90+ft cedar tree and eradicating rampant Laurel, to putting up bat boxes and a tree swing. Their limitless talents extend to cutting discs for a garden path, making planks from a trunk and also making a bench.
As a client, I cannot fault their work ethic, safety, politeness and attention to detail and they will be helping me for many years to come.