Alexander Technique Studio - Olwen Jane Edwards
Elsie Whiteley Innovation Centre, Hopwood Lane, Halifax, HX1 5ER Directionshttps://www.yell.com/biz/alexander-technique-studio-olwen-jane-edwards-halifax-6906499/#view=map
Free initial assessment or an introductory taster for 2 hours for £25 in a group of up to 6 to experience - sitting, bending, walking up stairs, in an easier way. Book now.
One Small Key is an established practice for teaching Clients who wish to learn the Alexander Technique. Clients come for many reasons including:
- to stop/prevent pain - back, neck, knee, joint and muscle pain
- to help with negative stress, change habits of a lifetime, relax excess tension
- to improve poise, posture, performance in daily life (sitting down, walking up and down stairs, at the computer, gardening, bending)
- to improve performance in sport, singing, public speaking
- for confidence, personal growth to unlock their hidden potential
- to improve their balance in later life, make tasks easier as they mature
Clients range in age - 5 to 85. There's no need to be fit, no exercises to do, you remain fully clothed. You learn to do The Alexander Technique as part of daily activity any where, any time and no-one knows you are doing it. You acquire skills for life by having one to one sessions or learning in a small group.
Appointments all week (incl eves & some Sats)
Products & Services
Speaking in Public
Ending chronic back pain
Improve performance - sporting, music, more
Look better. Feel better.
Unlock your potential ..become the best you can be
Personal Growth becoming unstuck finding direction
Speakers support groups for speaking in public
1 to 1 speaker coaching www.ispeakconfidently.com
My Body reached a new level of Ease......5
I was genuinely impressed by what Olwen taught me, and no it isn't all just about sitting up straight, chest out, shoulders back as I think many people might presume. I now have little reminder notes pinned close to my desk to ensure I follow what she taught me everyday....and as for the relaxation...WOW I could not believe my body could reach that level of ease....I would go as far as to say that Alternative therapists should experience the techniques that Olwen demonstrates as I have never experienced that at any other therapy session.