AC Mechanical Repairs
Unit 1 The Portman Centre 37-45, Loverock Rd, Reading, RG30 1DZ Directionshttps://www.yell.com/biz/ac-mechanical-repairs-reading-9587161/#view=map
Why Choose Us?
General Car Repairs & Servicing, Breakdown Recovery, Vehicle Transportation & Logistics, Auto Diagnostics & Electrical Technician, Motorsport Preparation & Trackside Support
Opened in 2001, we are an established Garage/Workshop & Mechanic's in central Reading we offer "Automotive Perfection" to all our clients for many years. From General Car Repairs to Servicing, Diagnostic's to Auto Electrical, Breakdown Recovery to Vehicle Logistics, there's nothing we can't do to help you and your motoring needs, Please give us a call to see how we can help you today!
Products & Services
CAR ENGINE TUNING AND CONVERSION
CAR PUNCTURE REPAIRS
CAR SUSPENSION ADJUSTMENT
DIESEL FUEL INJECTION
FUEL INJECTION ENGINEERS
- Federation of Small Businesses
- Good Garage Scheme
- Motor Industry Code of Practice for Service & Repair
- Trust My Garage
- Assosciation of Vehicle Recovery Operators
- Road Rescue Recovery Association
- Federation Of Small Businesses
- The Motor Ombudsman
- Independent Garage Association (408523)
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair, Level 3 IVQ Advanced Diploma (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Vehicle Maintenance, Level 1 Certificate (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Health and Safety in the Workplace, Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
Use the best5
He's always been very knowleadgeable, prompt, and considerate when dealing with me, and patient when dealing with my wife.
Having used some other Mechanics around Reading, I've always found a certain level of JFDI annoying, but when it comes to AC Mechanical Repairs - the approach is - it's up to you, but I would recommend you do x.
As well as fixing normal cars, Alan also has a certain affinity for motorsports. It's good to see knowledge and skill applied this way - and you can always ask the question of what you can do to improve handling/performance/traction of your vehicle - and to get a transparrent response, and an honest "It's not worth it/It's worth every penny".
It's the little things that add up when it comes to having a good mechanic, and the peace of mind offered by having the right approach, and the skill to back it up - means personally, my cars will come here for a mighty long time.