387 Veterinary Centre
387 Walsall Rd, Great Wyrley, Walsall, WS6 6DP Directionshttps://www.yell.com/biz/387-veterinary-centre-walsall-4961611/#view=map
Why Choose Us?
Personalised excellent care standards from a highly qualified, multi-award winning team.
387 Vets is Vets of the Year 2019! Join our 6000 other clients and find out why . . .
387 Veterinary Centre is an independently run small animal veterinary practice on the A34 in Great Wyrley, also covering Cannock, Cheslyn Hay, Walsall, Brownhills and surrounding areas. Everything we do is gauged at delivering high quality professional care for companion animals coupled with a personal service for you the owner. This is one of the reasons we were winners of Petplan’s ‘Practice of the Year’ in their 2017 Vet Awards, and remain the only practice ever to win three of the five Petplan Vet Award categories on the same night since the awards began 20 years ago. And this is the 5th year running we've been voted Vets of the Year in 'the best of' franchise's annual Best Business in the UK awards.
Set up by vet and Advanced Practitioner Hamish Duncan, the 387 team includes vets and nurses with advanced veterinary qualifications. Greater knowledge and understanding means better diagnostics and care for your pets. We proactively support team training, team wellbeing and professional development, because a happy forward-thinking team is friendly, confident and skilled; and we’re committed to investing in high spec diagnostic equipment to perform to our best.
Not only are we a Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Accredited Small Animal Practice with an RCVS 'Outstanding' award for our Client Service; we're also a Gold Cat Friendly Clinic with the International Society of Feline Medicine in recognition of our investment in making a vet visit as stress-free as possible for cats; and the practice is the first vets in the UK to hold Investors in People Platinum accreditation.
At 387 Vets, we recognise that great vets, great nurses and great equipment means a great service for you and your pets. We pledge to keep it that way.
Products & Services
cat friendly clinics
puppy and kitten clinics
small animal practice
- Petplan Veterinary Awards: Practice of the Year 2017 - Winner
- Petplan Veterinary Awards: Practice Manager of the Year 2019 - Winner
- Petplan Veterinary Awards: Support Staff of the Year 2017 - Winner
- Petplan Veterinary Awards: Vet Nurse of the Year 2017 - Winner
- RCVS Accredited Small Animal Practice
- Society Of Practising Veterinary Surgeons
- Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- British Veterinary Dental Association
- British Veterinary Association
- British Small Animal Veterinary Association
- Veterinary Nursing, Level 3 Diploma (Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons)
- Veterinary Surgeons, BVSc (Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons)