Email Business Conditions
By accessing or using any part of Email Business service ("Service") you agree to be bound by the following conditions of use ("Email Business Conditions"). If you do not wish to be bound by the Email Business Conditions, you may not access or use the Service.
- You are permitted to use the Service to send an email message to the person, firm, company or other organisation identified for the purpose of obtaining information about the products and services that they may offer. You must not use the Service to spam or otherwise send unsolicited marketing to those organisations.
- The Service is a Yell.com service and as such the prohibitions and terms of the Yell.com Conditions of Use ("Yell.com Conditions") shall apply in conjunction with these Email Business Conditions at all times. In the event of conflict between the Yell.com Conditions and these Email Business Conditions, to the extent of that conflict, the Yell.com Conditions shall prevail.
- The Yell.com Conditions and these Email Business Conditions may change at any time without notice to you. By your continued access and use of the Service you agree to be bound by the most current version of the Yell.com Conditions and these Email Business Conditions.
- You must not use the Service for any abusive, unlawful or other objectionable purpose. We consider that a message is abusive if as a result of its content, the frequency of use, the size of message or any combination of these things there is a resultant adverse impact on us or on the recipient of the message.
- You recognise that the Service may, from time to time, be adversely affected by events outside our control. We will try, but are not obligated, to ensure uninterrupted supply of the Service. We will however be under no liability for any error in, or delay in, or failure in transmission of the Service.
- The Service is subject to the limitations of the enabling technology on which it is reliant and may be adversely affected by network performance and other operational factors beyond our control, including without limitation, congestion, network coverage and dropped connections.
- To the extent permitted by law, Yell does not seek to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence or for fraud. In no event will Yell be liable for any: (a) loss of profits; (b) loss of business or business opportunities; (c) loss of anticipated savings; (d) loss of goodwill; (e) loss of use of data; (f) loss of data; (g) other intangible losses; or (h) any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, which results from: (I) the use of and/or reliance on the Service; (II) the inability to use the Service; (III) any mistake, omission, defect, virus or failure of performance with respect to the Service; or (IV) any information, data, message or other material which you email, post, upload, reproduce, transmit or otherwise distribute or receive using the Service.
- If we believe that there has been a breach of the Email Business Conditions we reserve the right to immediately and without notice withdraw or bar the Service whether generally or to you in particular.
- We reserve the right, in appropriate circumstances, to scan messages manually and automatically and to store messages. By using the Service you consent to this activity. Any personal data you supply to us will only be used and retained by us for purposes reasonably associated with the provision of the Service. Personal data and messages will only be disclosed by us where disclosure is required by an applicable regulatory or government body where any of your actions have breached either the Email Business Conditions or the Yell.com Conditions or where we are required by law to disclose this information. Personal data may be used by us in an aggregated form to monitor and evaluate the Service.