42 Sorrin Close, Idle, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD10 8QF
- Tel: 01274 616200
Awarded OUTSTANDING by Ofsted in June 2011.- The only Private Nursery in the area with Outstanding.
Westfield nursery is owned and privately run by qualified Nursery Practitioners, Emma Pearson and Rebecca Wilson. We opened in October 1997. Westfield nursery is purpose built with 2 buildings to cater for 82 children in total. There is a separate building for pre~school children. Both these buildings are all on one level.
The nursery is positioned in its own grounds in the middle of a private residential area on Idle moor and has extensive, safely enclosed outdoor play areas. The nursery is not on a main road and therefore perfectly positioned for when the children are playing outside.
This is Emma and Rebeccas only nursery and they are very proud of its excellent reputation and are extremely keen to uphold this for the future. The majority of our bookings come from recommendations from past or existing families. Emma and Rebecca are joint managers and are very much hands on within the nursery. Westfield Nursery is an active member of the National Day Nurseries Association.
Services and products
- Open 51 weeks a year
- Open 7.30 a.m 6.00 p.m
- Home cooked, nutritious & well balanced meals an
- Produce supplied from local farm shop
- Paediatric first aid trained staff
- Funded places available for 3/4 year olds
- Childcare vouchers accepted
- Experienced, friendly, caring, mature and motiva
- 90% of staff qualified to level 3 or above.
- Continuous staff training and development
- Excellent adult to child ratios
- EYFS delivered to all the children
- Development files produced for all children
- 5 separate rooms
- Colourful and inviting environment
- Key person system
- NEW sensory garden
- Walks, trips and outings undertaken
- Large variety of equipment and resources
- Visits from various outdoor agencies, ie: police
- Incorporate real life experiences in learning
- First hand experiences of the natural world
14/02/2012 by sal1
My 2 year old attends Westfield Nursery and absolutely loves it....she never wants to come home! The meals are all homemade and she always eats them all, (more than I can get her to do at home!!) She always tells me tales of what she has been up to and comes home full of beans from the day. The outdoor play area is just great - its all brand new. And as a plus they have Oustanding from ofsted!!!Report this
Tell customers about your latest offers and promotions
Reach customers looking for discounts by adding a deal to your page.
Ratings & reviews
Map & directions
Show customers your opening times
Add opening hours to keep customers up-to-date with your availabilty.
Is this your business?
Inappropriate content? Report content