Three Acres Country House
Brushford, Dulverton, Somerset, TA22 9AR
- Tel: 01398 323730
Boutique Exmoor country house hotel set in tranquil grounds. Three Acres offers luxury bed and breakfast accommodation. Bar, light suppers, exclusive use private dining.
Set in large secluded grounds overlooking the peaceful village of Brushford just south of Dulverton, Three Acres offers luxury boutique hotel style bed and breakfast accommodation in Exmoors most beautiful countryside.
Experience a restful nights sleep in one of six well appointed bedrooms with countryside views, which have been individually decorated and styled with comfort in mind.
Relax with a drink at the bar, in a comfy sofa by the open fire or on the sun terrace. Our award-winning breakfast is prepared to order using home grown and fresh local ingredients.
Three Acres is in the perfect location to enjoy the unspoiled charm of Dulverton, and to discover and explore the wonders Exmoor has to offer.
If you are looking to buy the perfect present why not give the wonderful experience of a special break on Exmoor. Three Acres Country House hotel vouchers are personalised for either a specific style of room and length of stay or for a monetary value.
- Three Acres Country House edge of Dulverton Exmoor
- Three Acres Country House Licensed bar and lounge
- Three Acres Country House Party Celebrations
- Three Acres Country House Sun Terrace and Gardens
- Three Acres Country House Superior Room 1
- Three Acres Country House Superior Room 4
- Three Acres Country House Superior Room 4a
- Three Acres Country House Standard Room 2
Services and products
- Bed & Breakfast
- Guest House
- Visit Britain - 5 Star, Gold Award
- Britain's Finest, Good Hotel Guide, Michelin Guide
- Licensed bar
- En suites with deep baths and powerful showers
- Extra long super king beds
- Family room
- Twin rooms
- Free WiFi
- Fridges with fresh milk, tea and coffee making
- Off street parking
- Exclusive use
- House party celebrations
- Shoot Parties
- Private dining
- Light homemade bar suppers
- Award winning breakfast
- Exmoor National Park
- Dulverton close by
- Wimbleball Lake
- Fly fishing
- Mountain bike and electric bike hire arranged
- Cyclists Welcome
- Walkers welcome
- Drying room and safe store for bikes
Tell customers about your latest offers and promotions
Reach customers looking for discounts by adding a deal to your page.
Map & directions
|Monday||Open 24 Hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 Hours|
|Wednesday||Open 24 Hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 Hours|
|Friday||Open 24 Hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 Hours|
|Sunday||Open 24 Hours|
- Direct Debit
We accept Cheque, Cash, Credit Cards
Is this your business?
Inappropriate content? Report content