The Old Vine
8 Great Minster Street, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 9HA
- Telephone: 01962 854616
Double room, three-course supper for two (excluding drinks), breakfast for two. Sun-Thu only, from £140 per room per night incl VAT. See www.oldvinewinchester.com for full T&Cs.
Eat, drink and sleep at this charming Grade II listed 18th-century inn in a tranquil spot opposite Winchester cathedral. Excellent real ales and fine wines in our cosy, oak-beamed bar, delicious food in the informal yet elegant surroundings of our award-winning gastropub. Plus you can be sure of superb hospitality and a memorable stay in our beautifully presented, four-star accommodation
Services and products
- Hampshire Hospitality Award Winner
- Supporters of local food and drink producers
- Hampshire Fare members
- Cask Marque approved for our real ales
- Good Beer Guide listed for 2010
- Complimentary parking permits for hotel guests
- Free internet access for hotel guests
- Friendly dogs welcome in the bar and patio
- Well-behaved kids aged 7 and over welcome
- No kids under 7 or pushchairs inside, sorry
- Roaring restaurant log fire in winter
- Sunny patio for summer, friendly, helpful staff
Tell customers about your latest offers and promotions
Reach customers looking for discounts by adding a deal to your page.
Map & directions
Show customers your opening times
Add opening hours to keep customers up-to-date with your availabilty.
We're listed under
Is this your business?
Inappropriate content? Report content