The London Dressmaker
6 Northview Parade, Tufnell Park Rd, London, London, N7 0QB
- Tel: 07405 082283
FASHION DESIGNER Atelier & Clothing Alterations
The London Dressmaker is the workshop of designer Victoria Stan.
She designs and makes bespoke clothing using both fabric and leather, as well as doing quality alterations on everyday clothes , evening wear and wedding gowns.
Made to measure clothes - using Victoria's designs or bring your own (just a picture or copy something you already own)
~ Special Events Dresses - be the only one wearing a dress to that special event, made specially for you.
~ Wedding Gowns - have something made that is exactly what you have in mind for that special day.
~ Business Suits, Skirts & Shirts all made to fit you in the style and fabric
~ Girls "Little Princess" Wear
~ Winter Coats
Alterations & Repairs
~ everyday day items like taking up jeans or taking in a waistline.
~ leather items including some bags
~ repair of knitwear, such as fixing a hole in your favourite sweater
~ any delicate or glamorous evening wear
~ anything else you have in mind please contact us
- Something to brighten up your winter
- Victoria at work on her latest design
- Evening dress with detachable train
- "Little Princess" Winter Coat
- Unusual Silk Blouse with Skirt
- Silk Blouse with unusual detachable collar detail
- Dramatic green velvet evening dress
- Evening Dress with bespoke Fashion Handbag (2011)
- "Pink Rose" Fairy Dress (Fall 2012)
- Bespoke Silk Hatmatching "Red Rose Summer Dress
- Jersey Top & Bolero (2005)
- Evening dress with additional neck detail
Services and products
- designer clothing
- prom dresses
- occasion wear
- evening wear
- cocktail dresses
- party dresses
- bridal shops
- mother of the bride outfits
- girls & "Little Princess" dresses
- christening gowns
- clothing alterations
- tailor alterations
- invisible mending
- leather garments alterations
- ladies knitwear
Excellent quality and performance
18/04/2012 by AndreaClass
I followed their own description and I ordered two dresses, one for myself and one for my little angel. I wanted replicas of Dolce and Pierre Cardin but in my opinion they came way better than the originals could've ever been. I'm already planning to call again for new stuff.Report this
Tell customers about your latest offers and promotions
Reach customers looking for discounts by adding a deal to your page.
Ratings & reviews
Map & directions
We accept Cheque, Cash
You can also find us on
Is this your business?
Inappropriate content? Report content