Radnor Chambers Cheriton Place, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 2BB
- Tel: 01303 223333
BAR - RESTAURANT - LIVE MUSIC VENUE - COFFEE SHOP - COFFEE ROASTING HOUSE
THE CHAMBERS....PROBABLY THE BEST EATING, DRINKING, LIVE MUSIC & ENTERTAINMENT VENUE IN FOLKESTONE.
A BASEMENT BAR WITH A VARIETY OF MENUS RUNNING THROUGH THE WEEK RANGING FROM MEXICAN TO REGIONAL SPECIALITIES. ALWAYS COOKED FRESH & ALWAYS WITH PASSION & FLAIR.
VOTED CAMRA REGIONAL PUB OF THE YEAR FOR 2008, WE'VE FEATURED IN THE CAMRA GUIDE EVERY YEAR SINCE 2004 & ARE IN THE CURRENT GOOD CIDER GUIDE & THE 2012 CAMRA GOOD BEER GUIDE TOO!
AT GROUND LEVEL IS OUR COFFEE SHOP WITH A PANORAMIC VIEW OVER FOLKESTONE'S MAIN THROUGH ROAD INTO THE CENTRE - A GREAT PEOPLE WATCHING SPOT!!
WE ARE PROUD TO SAY WE'RE THE TOWNS ONLY COFFEE ROASTING HOUSE & ROAST OUR COFFEE FOR IN HOUSE USE DAILY, AS WELL AS SELL OUR COFFEE AS BEANS OR GROUND -THE CHOICE IS YOURS!
LIVE MUSIC EVERY THURS EVENING WITH QUALITY ARTISTES NOT ONLY FROM THE UK BUT ALSO FROM THE CONTINENT AND INTERNATIONALLY TOO!
THERE ARE MANY FACES TO THE CHAMBERS, FOLKESTONE BUT THERE'S ALWAYS A WARM & COURTEOUS WELCOME GUARANTEED.
- Image of The Chambers
- CAMRA Regional Pub of the year 2008.
- Local ales always available!
- The Chambers basement bar & Restaurant.
- A superb range of German beers permanently on!
- The Coffee shop. Beautiful 1920's style windows.
- Our annual Easter Ale & Cider Festival!
- Our Annual Easter Ale & Cider Festival.
- Top live music every Thursday evening!
- Always something different @ Chambers!!
- Our home roasted, home ground coffee!
- Each bag hand roasted & filled.
Services and products
- Coffee shop seating for 50 & bar for 80.
- Regular menus & specials every week
- Quality UK & international live music every Thurs.
- CAMRA regional pub of 2008
- £100 QUIZ every 1st Sunday of the month!!!!
- afternoon teas
- bars & wine bars
- bottled beers
- Kentish ales & ciders with guest ales.
- Children welcome in cof' shop & with dining groups
- Corporate events - please enquire!
- All major debit & credit cards accepted
- Continental draught beers a speciality!
- English menus alongside international gems!
- Family pub, celebrations welcome!
- Free houses, no tie.
- ALL food home cooked.
- Quality live entertainment very Thursday eve'
- non alcoholic beer
- private dining
- public telephones
- real ales
- Sandwiches, panini's & soups served all day!
- Speciality restaurants
- steakhouse restaurants
- takeaway menus
What a surprise...NOTHING like i expected!!
25/01/2012 by Pidgeon
A real find this! Overnight in town and just happened to wander downstairs enticed by the ale board outside. Downstairs is SO deceptive. Very big and not at all like a basement should feel. I also had the gods on my side that night as i picked a Thurs so there was music - a stunning blues player called John Crampton. I know this as i picked up his CD from him & play it still now. I also ate there & it was fantastic. Just an enchilada but WHOA!! Service was just spotless too...really relaxed & informal, made you feel like you'd always gone there. VERY cool! Not been back to Folkestone yet but if the rest of its like Chambers then i think I'll move there. Great place - would recommend it to anybody!!!Report this
Tell customers about your latest offers and promotions
Reach customers looking for discounts by adding a deal to your page.
Ratings & reviews
Map & directions
- American Express
- Direct Debit
- Visa Electron
We accept Cheque, Cash, Credit Cards, Diners Club Int.
You can also find us on
Is this your business?
Inappropriate content? Report content