Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society
- Tel: 01226 445750
A with-profits survey by Money Management has shown that we continue to deliver market-leading returns to regular premium policyholders. Please see our website for further details.
Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society has been helping its members to provide a more secure future for themselves and their families for 120 years. We may have been helping to look after our members' financial well being for a long time, but we also know the importance of moving with the times. That's why we've just launched a new on-line application facility, which enables you to obtain a personalised quote and apply on-line for most of our products. Simply visit our website, click on the product of your choice and in the further information/get a quote section you will go through to a secure on-line quote screen.
Whilst we remain passionate about our heritage and mutual status, our products and services have been broadened to include a range of savings, investment and protection plans, with the aim of helping to provide todays members with a comfortable and financially secure future.
Services and products
- Friendly Society Savings Plans
- On-line Applications
- Tax Exempt Regular Savings
- Children's Savings Plans
- Investment Junior ISA (JISA)
- Investment ISA
- Investment and Pension Bonds
- Sheffield Protect - Whole of Life Plan
- Savings Plans with Guarantees
- Member of Association of Financial Mutuals
- Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority
- Regulated by the FCA and the PRA
- Financial Services Compensation Scheme Member
- Savings for all the family
- Child Trust Funds
- Tax Exempt Savings with Life Assurance
- Pension Bond / Trustee Investment Plan
- Tell-a-Friend Scheme
- Direct Applications Accepted
- Introducer Scheme
- We Accept Business Through IFAs
Tell customers about your latest offers and promotions
Reach customers looking for discounts by adding a deal to your page.
- Direct Debit
We accept Cheque, BACS
We're listed under
Is this your business?
Inappropriate content? Report content