75-80 High Street, Birmingham, West Midlands, B12 0LL
- Sales New & Used: 0121 4180095
- Service: 0121 4180099
Renault Retail - No. 1 supplier of New and Used Renault cars, servicing and MOT for any make and model, wide choice of tyres and large selection of fleet vehicles for your business
Renault Retail Group is the UK's largest Renault retailer, with over twenty dealerships nationwide. We sell one in every four new Renault vehicles in the UK. This means that we are best positioned to offer you the full range of new Renault cars, vans and associated products in addition to accident body repairs, servicing, MOT, tyres and genuine Renault parts at the best possible prices. Not only can we supply you with a wealth of information on the latest cars and vans from Renault, we can also offer you very competitive contract hire and leasing solutions, leading part exchange valuations, tailored finance packages along with insurance and mobility assistance.
Live. Love. Drive with the Renault Retail Group.
- Image 2 of Renault Birmingham
- Image 3 of Renault Birmingham
- Image 4 of Renault Birmingham
- Image 5 of Renault Birmingham
- Image 6 of Renault Birmingham
- Image 7 of Renault Birmingham
- Image 8 of Renault Birmingham
- Image 9 of Renault Birmingham
- Image 10 of Renault Birmingham
- Image 11 of Renault Birmingham
Services and products
- Great New Car deals
- Fantastic Used Car offers
- Wide selection of quality cars
- 100% Genuine Renault parts
- Great Servicing and MOT prices
- We stock a wide range of Tyres
- Extensive range of Renault parts
- Fully trained parts advisors
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff
- Comfortable waiting areas with net access and TV
- Wide range of Motability offers
- Great fleet deals for businesses
Shocking after sales service
14/04/2012 by boingboing
Having purchased a brand new car it seemed everything in the garden was rosey. The salesman couldnt do enough and it led me to believe that if that was the sort of service renault offered all round, I could rest assured I had made the right choice. How wrong I was was, as soon as I had a problem on my new car (after 5 months) the service team told me it was a common fault on the range, I just couldnt believe my ears! I had just spent close to £15000 on a faulty car. The service manager assured me it was an error by the staff member who told me and I could be assured the problem had beeen repaired. 2 months after the 1st repair the problem came back only for renault to have the car back and attempt another repair. After another few weeks after the 2nd repair the problem returned again. This time instead of Renault repairing it they said it was all in my mind and point blank said there was nothing wrong with the car and refused to do anything about it. After getting the car independtly surveyed (twice) at the cost of near to £400 to myself and almost a year later did Renault admit without admitting the car was faulty. Now I know not everything in this world is not guarenteed but its how you deal with the problem is the main thing, thats why I wouldnt recommend this dealership to anyone..infact its fair to say, I would say AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!Report this
Tell customers about your latest offers and promotions
Reach customers looking for discounts by adding a deal to your page.
Ratings & reviews
Map & directions
Connect with your customers
Add links to your website and social network accounts.
Is this your business?
Inappropriate content? Report content