Regency Building Surveyors
Prospect House 5, May Lane, Dursley, Gloucestershire, GL11 4JH
- Tel: 07736 713746
Working together, in partnership for you
An Independent Chartered Building Surveying Practice Conveniently located to cover the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, Bristol and North Wiltshire.
At Regency Chartered Building Surveyors ,We are passionate about what we do and pride ourselves on being fully committed to providing an individual & quality service to all our clients. We are renowned for the excellent after care service we provide, all of which ensures that the client gets the best from our partnership.
We have a wealth of experience and local knowledge which enables us to offer the best solution to both our commercial & private clients.
We work successfully with other professionals, such as, Estate Agents and the Legal Profession to ensure we play our part in delivering the complete service to the client.We come highly recommended and have clients who use our services time and time again
Services and products
- Commercial surveying services
- Building surveys
- Inspections of licensed premises
- Diagnosis of building defects
- Diagnosis of building Dilapidations
- Schedules of dilapidation or condition
- Party wall negotiations and awards
- Advice for landlords and tenants
- Property acquisitions and sales
- Commercial development advice
- Architectural Design Services
- building control
- cdm co-ordinators
- construction project management
- construction design
- residential property surveyors
- structural surveys
- surveyors & valuers
- Residential Consultancy
- RICS Homebuyers Reports
- RICS Building Condition Reports
- Diagnosis of Building Defects
- Structural Reports
- Insurance Reinstatement Costs
Tell customers about your latest offers and promotions
Reach customers looking for discounts by adding a deal to your page.
Map & directions
We accept Cheque, BACS, Cash
Show customers your opening times
Add opening hours to keep customers up-to-date with your availabilty.
Is this your business?
Inappropriate content? Report content