R H Morton & Co Ltd
- Tel: 0131 332 1544
Ask for a Quotation for all types of Catering Equipment & Refrigeration Phone for Service - Emergency call-outs and Regular Preventive Maintenance Annual Gas Safety Certificates
Formed in 1948 by Robert Henry Morton following the sale of the Morton Machine Co, R H Morton has grown into one of the leading commercial kitchen designers and manufacturers in Scotland.
From the days of the Aviemore Centre and Stakis hotel business Mortons customers include some of the best of Scotland's Hotels, Michelin Restaurants and Cookschools. Still a privately owned company, it has long serving tradesmen and an experienced management team who have designed and installed kitchens in some of Scotland's best establishments including four of the current Michelin Restaurants.
Strong in the Church kitchen sector, Golf & Social Clubs, Hotels, Restaurants, Bars, Nursing Homes and Hospitals, R H Morton backs its sales up with qualified and experienced Service Engineers including Refrigeration.
Fabrication includes Bain Maries, Servery Counters, Sinks, Tables, Canopies & Shelving. Bespoke architectural items, Caterclad hygienic wallcladding and kitchen flooring. Turnkey Projects.
Services and products
- commercial catering equipment
- commercial refrigeration equipment
- cookers, stoves & ovens - retail & suppliers
- catering sinks
- dishwashers - retail & suppliers
- food processors
- Bain Maraies & Servery Counters
- Canopies & Extraction Systems
- Kitchen Flooring
- Hygienic Wall Cladding coved into floor
- Dry Goods Shelving
- Vegetable Racks
- Bakery & Butchery Tables
- Refrigerated Prep Counters
- Morton Sapphire Serveries
- Stainless Steel Wallcupboards
- Cheese & Dessert Trolleys
- Combination Ovens - Rational : Convotherm
- Microwaves - 50 Hz and 60Hz in stock
- Morton Marine Fabrication
- Marine Galley Equipment
- Mess Room Equipment
- Beverage Machines
- juice Dispensers
Tell customers about your latest offers and promotions
Reach customers looking for discounts by adding a deal to your page.