Quality Solicitors Dale And Newbery
31 Clarence Street, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4SY
- Tel: 01784 464491
Established 1911 in Staines, our Solicitors include members of the Law Society's Family Law, Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence panels, STEP panel, the FRSA and Resolution.
We are a local law firm and take pride in having the experience and resources to meet the legal needs of private clients and a wide range of businesses.
When there are changes in your personal circumstances, we will explain how the law affects you. We will discuss the options open to you; the risks involved and agree a course of action. Whilst each client's work is managed by one partner, the individual expertise of solicitors in the firm, and other professionals from outside, will be called upon as required.
In business matters, we adopt a positive approach. Whilst we expect to structure and manage complex transactions, we are equally able to resolve day-to-day legal problems. We will identify areas of concern, before they become critical, and explore and put into place legal solutions that will help ensure targets are met and reduce the risks of dispute arising later.
We are situated in a prime location, which is within easy reach of the M25, M4 and Heathrow.
Services and products
- Family Lawyers, Divorce, Children, Finance
- Civil Partnerships, Cohabitation, Pre-Nuptials
- Commercial, Partnerships, Shareholders Agreements
- Buying, Selling or Establishing a Business
- Employment Law Specialists, Equal Opportunities
- Discrimination, Termination, Dismissal, Redundancy
- Accident & Personal Injury Law
- Clinical Negligence Specialists
- Conveyancing - Residential & Commercial
- Civil Litigation, Disputes & Court Proceedings
- Wills & Probate, Managing Trusts & Inheritance Tax
- Planning, Powers of Attorney, Deeds of Variation
Tell customers about your latest offers and promotions
Reach customers looking for discounts by adding a deal to your page.
Map & directions
- Visa Electron
We accept Cheque, BACS, Credit Cards
We're listed under
Is this your business?
Inappropriate content? Report content