Punjabi Charing Cross
157-159 North St, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, G3 7DA
- Tel: 0141 611 1113
The Punjabi has been established since the early 1970s serving the Southside of Glasgow for over 30 years.
The Punjabi has been established since the early 1970s serving the Southside of Glasgow for over 30 years and thus is in the enviable position of being one of the oldest Indian Restaurants in Glasgow. Real Punjabi Food From Real Punjabis!
We endeavour to produce quality Indian food to authentic recipes which have been handed down through our long history, using only quality meats and vegetables which have been locally sourced.
Situated by the Old Mitchells Bar, Punjabi is big, superbly furnished and classy
Come dine with us in the city.
Open for Lunch Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 12-2.30
Open for Evening Dining every day from 4.30pm onwards
Function room available for hire with private bar for all occasions, each evening can be tailored to suit your needs- contact us for more details.
CHECK US OUT ON TRIP ADVISOR & OPEN TABLE!!
- Image of Punjabi Charing Cross
- Image 3 of Punjabi Charing Cross
- Image 4 of Punjabi Charing Cross
- Image 5 of Punjabi Charing Cross
- Image 6 of Punjabi Charing Cross
- Image 7 of Punjabi Charing Cross
- Image 8 of Punjabi Charing Cross
- Image 9 of Punjabi Charing Cross
- Image 10 of Punjabi Charing Cross
Services and products
- Traditional Indian Cuisine
- Bottled Beers
- Child Friendly
- Draught Beer
- Function Rooms & Banqueting
Ask customers to review you
Encourage your customers to leave a review.
Share this url: http://www.yell.com/biz/punjabi-charing-cross-glasgow-6402770/
Map & directions
Show customers your payment methods
Add the payment options you accept.
Is this your business?
Inappropriate content? Report content